Poodles In Pattaya

tropo

I'm in the market for a Poodle puppy.

I'm looking for toy or miniature size, preferably black but will look at other colours. Preferably male, but will consider female.

How much would I expect to pay for a pure bred one and where?

The other option was a Pomeranian, but I'm concerned about hair shedding around the house.

I'd appreciate any suggestions from an expert on house dogs.

I would suggest that you look for a small Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) we have one, no shedding, bathe once a week, well behaved, lives inside lets us know when she has to go out. Barks only at stranger for a few minutes, loves us an people.

I would suggest that you look for a small Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) we have one, no shedding, bathe once a week, well behaved, lives inside lets us know when she has to go out. Barks only at stranger for a few minutes, loves us an people.

My wife has her heart set on a poodle. I quite like them myself though as I had experience with them many years ago.

I have often seen Poodles in the Theprasit Weekend Night Market.

I have been told pedigrees run about 3000 baht. But this is Thailand and there's really not any pedigree registering agency in Thailand in order to be sure that the dog is a pedigree.

I have often seen Poodles in the Theprasit Weekend Night Market.

I have been told pedigrees run about 3000 baht. But this is Thailand and there's really not any pedigree registering agency in Thailand in order to be sure that the dog is a pedigree.

At first we were considering a Pomeranian. A neighbour has a friend in Bangkok with male puppies going for 20,000 each and he gets it. I imagine good poodles will cost at least 20k and up. As you say, there's no pricing rules for pedigree dogs - only what people are willing to pay.