Woman Caught Smuggling 1.5Kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks On Flight To Bangkok

Boater

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another victim of the pointless, counter-productive 'war on drugs'. We continue to punish people harshly for what is essentially a consumer choice. And yet it goes on, listlessly cheerlead by complacent bovine brainfarts from unthinking beer-swilling hypocrites.

Do yourself and your country a favour: think.

<deleted> are you on about wa**er you a user or what ?. you are just :sick: :sick: :sick:

Another victim of the pointless, counter-productive 'war on drugs'. We continue to punish people harshly for what is essentially a consumer choice. And yet it goes on, listlessly cheerlead by complacent bovine brainfarts from unthinking beer-swilling hypocrites.

Do yourself and your country a favour: think.

<deleted> are you on about wa**er you a user or what ?. you are just :sick: :sick: :sick:

Better to be a wa**er than a Taff.

LET SAY NO TO DRUGS !!!

Yes I don't like people that take drugs..

DEA, Police, Army, Customs ..

Interesting perspective but it is dumb to trivialize illegal drugs use. The mule got caught and she will be regretting her bad choices for years ... Like some posters should regret their silly posts ... But no, no consequences of being silly on the Internet, unlike real life.

No wonder some of the TV Posters spend so much time on this site.

A lot of people enjoy taking illegal drugs and the majority grow out of it eventually so I don’t really believe in a blanket slogan such as say no to drugs which only purpose is to demonize drugs.

Drugs are not all bad and if it wasn’t for drugs we would still be listening to classical music for example.

People should be free to choose their own poison.

A lot of people enjoy taking illegal drugs and the majority grow out of it eventually

By "grow out of it" do you mean "die"?

I can't speak from experience but I don't think the addiction to drugs is 'mild'. It's much more likely the addict will either overdose or end up in jail.

I can't speak from experience but I don't think the addiction to drugs is 'mild'. It's much more likely the addict will either overdose or end up in jail.

Yeah I know t's been said a billion times but there are untold dead alcoholics and cigarette smokers.

I can speak from experience and the addiction associated with illegal drugs is no different from that which afflicts drinkers and smokers.

1.5 kg! Impressive.

> noticed a suspicious white substance in her hair.

Does not sound like the most clever attempt in the world.

You should always refuse to be a drug mule unless working with pros. :hit-the-fan:

LOL, it's the pro's that set her up more than likely!

The expendable mule's are often uses as the fall guy/gal for the bigger mule to get through.

They've been doing this for decades now.

The day's of Mr Nice and professional smugglers is a distant time compared to the junk that goes on now...

Another human entice and being made use by drug King Pin. :annoyed:

Good job from the custom to discover this at the airport before it is even on the streets killing and producing more Mules and addicts in Thailand.

STOP thinking of bringing drugs to Thailand you idiot Drug syndicate !! You coward know it dirty job for cheap money, that why you didnt do it yourself.

Instead you exploit the poor and others who didnt know how to REJECT or say NO to your stupid idea !! :angry:

LET SAY NO TO DRUGS !!!

Agree with all that you say.

This South African girl will probably suffer the death penalty.

Although I believe that anyone who deals in drugs is evil, I think that no one could not feel pity for this kid.

So young, a tragic waste of a young girl who had a whole life in front of her.

post-110219-0-12305100-1323885959_thumb.

Can I hire you for a wedding I've got coming up? It's just that I'm concerned that my best man's speech might not be very good and I could do with a jester to draw attention.

Interesting to note that 'profanity' is OK if one uses the hypocrisk to 'disguise' the word.

Agree with all that you say.

This South African girl will probably suffer the death penalty.

Although I believe that anyone who deals in drugs is evil, I think that no one could not feel pity for this kid.

So young, a tragic waste of a young girl who had a whole life in front of her.

So, she's evil AND you pity her?

'HerbalEd' timestamp='1323905969' post='4912871']

It`s what they call, mixed emotions.

I supose the girl deserves everything what`s coming to her, yet I feel some pity because she`s so young and a wasted life.

We have probably all made mistakes during our early adulthoods, only difference is that this girl has made a fatal error.

It`s a sad story all round and I`m not out to draw blood on this one. Just a shame, that`s all.

Edited by Beetlejuice

A lot of people enjoy taking illegal drugs and the majority grow out of it eventually

No I don't mean die.

What I mean is that the majority of people that take illegal drugs do not automatically become addicted same as the majority of people that use alcohol do not become alcoholics.

No I don't mean die.

What I mean is that the majority of people that take illegal drugs do not automatically become addicted same as the majority of people that use alcohol do not become alcoholics.

Are serious or are you just trolling? Heroin and cocaine are more addictive than alcohol. Additionally your logic is faulty in that occasional alcohol drinkers don't "quit", they continue to drink for much of their adult lives, albeit maybe not everyday.

No I don't mean die.

Are serious or are you just trolling? Heroin and cocaine are more addictive than alcohol. Additionally your logic is faulty in that occasional alcohol drinkers don't "quit", they continue to drink for much of their adult lives, albeit maybe not everyday.

Yes I'm serious.

For example you might be right that cocaine is more addictive than alcohol but that doesn't mean that everybody that uses cocaine becomes an addict.

Plenty of folks around that snort a line every once in a while during parties or the weekend for example and they don't become hopelessly addicted.

Sure it depends a bit how you define addiction but in my view people that use on occasion illegal drugs for recreational purposes are not addicted until they go over the edge which depends on many variables.

Edited by meom

'HerbalEd' timestamp='1323905969' post='4912871']

It`s what they call, mixed emotions.

I supose the girl deserves everything what`s coming to her, yet I feel some pity because she`s so young and a wasted life.

We have probably all made mistakes during our early adulthoods, only difference is that this girl has made a fatal error.

It`s a sad story all round and I`m not out to draw blood on this one. Just a shame, that`s all.

I agree and just a perhaps that this girl had no knowledge of Thai law. ;)

"South African Nobanda Nolubabalo, 23, was arrested and held in Thailand's capital yesterday after customs officers allegedly noticed a suspicious white substance in her hair."

Customs officers then applied Head & Shoulders to the lady's "barnet", and found cocaine - Amazing Thailand ! :D

What this has to do with "Amazing Thailand"?

Enlighten me please.

Even the Vatican state has drug related issues.

For example you might be right that cocaine is more addictive than alcohol but that doesn't mean that everybody that uses cocaine becomes an addict.

Plenty of folks around that snort a line every once in a while during parties or the weekend for example and they don't become hopelessly addicted.

Sure it depends a bit how you define addiction but in my view people that use on occasion illegal drugs for recreational purposes are not addicted until they go over the edge which depends on many variables.

They myth of cocaine's addictiven potential was exploded long ago

http://www.tfy.drugsense.org/tfy/addictvn.htm

Please note that I am not endorsing cocaine use in any way at all: I think it's a horrible drug that changes a room full of friends into a room full of people bragging about their jobs. I'm also not defending people who sell heroin and profit from addiction. All drugs have their down sides: even marijuana, probably the mainstream drug with the least downside of all, is a potential carcinogen and has been known to trigger psychological problems in those prone to it. But in the end, cocaine in its sulphate form isn't that harmful: it has low addictive potential and the main risk is of heart attack from overdose. There are some occasional, recreation users of heroin but such is the drug's pull that these people are very rare.

Those who criticise drug dealers for profiting from misery would be well advised to remind themselves of the addiction, unemployment, domestic violence and misery that alcohol brings.

Ultimately, though, none of these things should be illegal: I decide what passes into my body, no-one else and I am entirely responsible for my actions while under the influence of whatever I choose to ingest, infume or insufflate.

Also, I'm not sure why anyone coming to Thailand would want to take cocaine. It isn't suitable for the mood or the climate (sulphates tend to clog and clump in humid climates) of Thailand and is sourced on the other side of the world.

Edited by RogueLeader

:clap2:

If people want to get high instead of rat-arsed drunk, I say let 'em

I wonder what this forum would look like if alcohol was suddenly made illegal. I bet that would change a few attitudes. How many would become smugglers and dealers to get their fix.

who knows what pressure she has been put under to do this, before any one Judges her, maybe her family are threatened by a drug syndicate. I am not making excuses for her.

Good, because you are doing a really crappy job on the excuses.