Golf Tuition

bluweyze

I'm sure this has been covered before but a search came up empty. I'm looking for a decent English speaking teacher to improve my rusty 'intermediate' golf. Has anyone any experience? I prefer north of the city because of my location in Mae Rim

Maybe not as close as you'd like, but I had a lot of success with 'Pro Note' at Stardome on the second floor at Chaowarat Golf Academy. Real nice guy, hard working, and english is sufficient. He'll usually give a free lesson if you want to try him out.

Golf Avenue offers lessons. They are located about 2-3 km north of Meechok Plaza on the road to Mae Jo. I think it is highway 1001. Telephone: 053 345 176

If this location isn't good for you, I would go to the nearest golf course and ask them. I suspect many of them offer lessons.

Golf Avenue offers lessons. They are located about 2-3 km north of Meechok Plaza on the road to Mae Jo. I think it is highway 1001. Telephone: 053 345 176

If this location isn't good for you, I would go to the nearest golf course and ask them. I suspect many of them offer lessons.

I did some lessons at Golf Avenue with Pro Tommy. He speaks good English and I recommend him. They teach all levels there.

I did lessons with Pro Jack, first pro shop on the left as you drive into Lanna. Nice guy and pretty reasonable English.

I think his rates are around 6K for 100 hours and I was pretty happy with the results as he didn't have the student with the best swing to start with.

mmm 60 Baht an hour??

Take his hand off................

I did some lessons at Golf Avenue with Pro Tommy. He speaks good English and I recommend him. They teach all levels there.

I had a series of golf lessons with Tommy at Golf Avenue and he was really good and helped improve my game. Highly recommended