Settlement Visa For Uk, For Thai Wife

Needs speaking & listening. But the tests offered in Thailand test all aspects of English, of which she needs to show an A1 level in speaking & listening

thanks for the reply toddmeister, another question please if you dont mind, Where is this test done,and the number please,and how much, and can we go anytime,as the wife and i live in samui, and dont want to be hanging around bkk to long

Hi, I believe there are only three tests available in Thailand which are accepted by the UKBA. My wife did the BULATS through Vantage Siam in Bangkok, but that was back in May this year. We paid 5600thb at the time but the test was changed in July to the "Certified BULATS" and I think its now 7000thb. Others will be able to advise better than me on the current situation. When my wife did the test Vantage were only offering the speaking part on Fridays but I think its more regular now.

Hi, I believe there are only three tests available in Thailand which are accepted by the UKBA. My wife did the BULATS through Vantage Siam in Bangkok, but that was back in May this year. We paid 5600thb at the time but the test was changed in July to the "Certified BULATS" and I think its now 7000thb. Others will be able to advise better than me on the current situation. When my wife did the test Vantage were only offering the speaking part on Fridays but I think its more regular now.

Its 7000 baht now for the test & its Thurs & Fridays only.

Its 7000 baht now for the test & its Thurs & Fridays only.

thanks for the response guys