Finally Found A Reliable Builder/Roofer In Pattaya

pattaya_girl

Having lived in Pattaya for the last 10 Years, I have have finally found a very reliable Builder / Roofer.

This Thai Builder recently renovated the whole of my house, he works alone, some days 18 hours a day, and has made a terrific job of my house.

The finished result is like a show house, and i am very very happy with his work.

His prices are reasonable.

I found him here on Thaivisa.com, after having many 'so called' builders in the past, i was desperate to find a good one - so i gave him a call.

His name is Eck, and if anyone wants his telephone number please PM me.

is it your wife or gf brother i think so :ph34r:

In reply to Mr Oggie - no, he is not husband, bf, brother.

I found previous posts here on Thaivisa.com regarding how he was a good builder, that is why i contacted him.

I have my Thai husband of 10 years, and it is not this builder ok dude !!!

• 3 months later...

Hi Pattaya_Girl,

Could you please send me his number. I have just returned from being away for a year or so and the roof in the kitchen has been leaking which has caused the plasterboard ceiling to fall apart.

I need to get it fixed quickly.

Cheers,

Groggy

Edited by thegrogmonster

Hi. I have him coming to my house tomorrow to do some more work for me, so will send the number after he has gone, I want him to finish my job first if you know what i mean............i will give you his number as soon as he has finished here, hopefully tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

The builder i mentioned previously did do good work on my house a few months back, but when i contacted him to fix a small water leak, he promised to come to do it, I waited 2 weeks - then said a Spider has bit his hand (lol) and he could not do it, so i am now thinking he only likes big jobs, and have now added him to my ''unreliable '' list.

I am now yet again in search of a good, reliable builder/handyman.

The builder i mentioned previously did do good work on my house a few months back, but when i contacted him to fix a small water leak, he promised to come to do it, I waited 2 weeks - then said a Spider has bit his hand (lol) and he could not do it, so i am now thinking he only likes big jobs, and have now added him to my ''unreliable '' list.

Typical shenanigans.

At least first time around he did a good job for you.

I have no doubts that your list of unreliable builders is much more impressive as the one of reliable ones.

Yes he did a good job probably because i paid him 200.000 baht,, but when it came to a 500 baht job, he lied and said a spider had bitten his hand, and i could hear hammering and drilling in the background.

I have no time for liars nor unreliable workmen who promise something and keep you dangling on a string for a week.

I will not be recommending him again.

I would actually like this post to be closed if a moderator would be so kind.

• 7 years later...
12 hours ago, topt said:

You realise the thread is over 7 years old?

Well spotted topt, but I can leave the topic open, someone might come up with a phone number for Ray

Maybe you have a CPac roof in which case you can ask local builders merchant Home Mart, Home Pro or whatever to give you the number of the local CPac contractor or contact CPac directly for a number.