More People Sleeping On The Street

gguy

I live on South Pattaya Road. I have been seeing more and more people sleeping on the street. I counted 5 people on my way home from Walking Street last night. I remember seeing one or two occasionally but the number seems to be going upward.

How is the homeless problem in other areas?

It is much more likely you are seeing the annual effect of High season. It brings all sorts of folks to Pattaya ... Not all of them are high rollers.

It has F_all to do with world economics and everything to do with the natural order of the seasons.

It is much more likely you are seeing the annual effect of High season. It brings all sorts of folks to Pattaya ... Not all of them are high rollers.

It has F_all to do with world economics and everything to do with the natural order of the seasons.

So, you think it is related to the global economic downturn and the fact that it is high season (I suppose you mean more Thai migrants during high season who come here in search of something and do not find it).

So, you think it is related to the global economic downturn and the fact that it is high season (I suppose you mean more Thai migrants during high season who come here in search of something and do not find it).

Happens every year; you can set your sun dial to it. Similar to the wave of girls from Isaan pouring out of the bus terminals this time of year in search of their knight,aka walking ATM.