Man Burns Brother In A Bizarre Urine-Provoked Attack

webfact

Man burns brother in a bizarre urine-provoked attack

SAMUT PRAKAN: -- An elderly Samut Prakan man allegedly doused his own cancer-stricken younger brother in gasoline before setting him on fire in a case of almost unbelievable savagery last week.

Before launching the attack, Thawat Limyothin, 61, was apparently hit by drops of liquid that fell from the ceiling below a room in which his brother Kiatchai Limyothin, 50, was convalescing.

Mr Thawat reportedly thought the liquid was Mr Kiatchai’s urine, sending him into a rage.

After committing the brutal crime, Mr Thawat fled the scene.

Police were alerted to the crime on the afternoon of December 10 after receiving reports of a fire at a shop house on Phrapradaeng-Bangkorbua Road in Talat, Samut Prakan.

The blaze took two fire engines 10 minutes to put out. By then, Mr Kiatchai’s wife, Wanyupha, had already rushed her husband to the hospital, but not before he had suffered severe burns to his body.

Kulapthip Kritphonphiman, 50, one of nine family members who shared the house, witnessed the brutal attack.

Mrs Kulapthip, a daughter-in-law of the house’s owner Khatiang Saetang, 80, said Mr Kiatchai had cancer and had been recovering in a room on the house’s third floor after being discharged from hospital the previous day.

Mr Thawat was sleeping in the room below that of Mr Kiatchai. He was hit by two drops of liquid, which he thought was Mr Kiatchai’s urine, and flew into a rage, Mrs Kulapthip said.

Storming out of the house, he grabbed a 20-liter oil canister before carrying it to his brother’s room, dousing him in oil and setting him alight. He then turned and fled the house, “without looking back”, said Mrs Kulapthip.

After smelling the smoke, Mrs Wanyupha found her husband in flames. She doused the fire and rushed him to the hospital.

The two siblings had apparently been in conflict for some time. Mr Kiatchai reportedly spilled water on a regular basis, causing arguments between the two men.

Police are charging Mr Thawat with starting a fire that caused serious injuries to another person and have issued a warrant for his arrest. Mr Kiatchai is recovering in the hospital from severe burns.

Source: Nation Breaking News

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2011-12-16

sorry but something like this I would call animal behaviour - dam_n, do humans act like this? may he rest in peace and the atacker die in pain

rest in peace is only spoken after death!!!! not dead yet is he? I think he's suffering badly though.

The land of smiles & smirks.

The people in SEA seem to be missing a couple of genes 1)"grown up gene" 2)"nice person gene"

What a crazy thing to do... Poor man fighting a cancer and now all burned!!! :ermm:

I hope that sadistic psycho pays for this cruel unspeakable act.

sorry but something like this I would call animal behaviour - dam_n, do humans act like this? may he rest in peace and the atacker die in pain

1 - animals do not perform any nearby act of sadism so sick like this... they are FAR more civilized!!!

2- He isn't resting in peace... he is recovering at a hospital...

:jap:

Edited by DonGato

ok guys, my apologies, I was reading a bit to fast and assumed after such an attach the victim died :jap:

with animals i meant they not really care for each other....reminds me a bit of this story... I dont meant to insult ANY animal.

wish he recovers totally....if such thing is even possible in a case like that :jap:

Police are charging Mr Thawat with starting a fire that caused serious injuries to another person and have issued a warrant for his arrest.

How about attempted murder! Santika comes to mind.. starting a fire is not considered a serious offence here.

Police are charging Mr Thawat with starting a fire that caused serious injuries to another person and have issued a warrant for his arrest.

How about attempted murder! Santika comes to mind.. starting a fire is not considered a serious offence here.

You are right no less than attempted murder.

BTW is his name pronounced <deleted> ?

an animal wouldnt do this,an evil b-stard would.

Didn't you realize that the human species the the only one that is hell bent on destroying itself....Animals don't do this sort of thing...

WOW........ Q. When is murder not a murder? A. When you live in SAMUT PRAKAN and the victim is related and lives. This family needs professional counseling as there exists a substantial risk of escalation of violence in this house. Local temple representative or family outside the house where this crime occured. God help the gentleman who survived cancer but couldn't die fast enough for his brother. God bless us all.

where art though?

Where art thou?

Thou is an archaic form of the second person singular pronoun (you) in English.

Not being pedantic, just offering a chance to enhance one's knowledge ;-)

Perfectly good English,whats the matter with you. Can't find anything else to have a go at?

where art though?

Where art thou?

Thou is an archaic form of the second person singular pronoun (you) in English.

Not being pedantic, just offering a chance to enhance one's knowledge ;-)

Perfectly good English,whats the matter with you. Can't find anything else to have a go at?

right! It's the message that counts and that has to come through...

Someday, there will be a special place in hell for thisguy. And, he'll surely come back reincarnated as a urinal deodorant cake.

No worries then if he is reincarnated anywhere in Asia - considering they're pissing everywhere but directly in to the urinal. :whistling: