Decent Electrician, Do They Exist?

mark131v

Hi guys,

Can anybody recommend a good electrician in the Jomtien/South Pattaya area who actually knows what he is doing, I am not having any luck with Thai tradesmen and I am beginning to believe decent electricians don't exist, if you can prove me wrong I would be very grateful

cheers

Mark

I"ve just had some work done by one and he did a first class job ...fast/clean and seems to know his trade....and reasonable with his pricing ... he speaks very little English so you'll need a Thai interpretor.....PM me if you want his phone number

I"ve just had some work done by one and he did a first class job ...fast/clean and seems to know his trade....and reasonable with his pricing ... he speaks very little English so you'll need a Thai interpretor.....PM me if you want his phone number

Cheers Mate

PM sent

• 9 months later...

I can recommend the lad suggested by Banglay - he came and done some repair work at my place a few weeks ago - did a very tidy and efficient job and considering the amount of work he did the cost was very reasonable for himself and his worker.

He's a gentleman as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good (trained, licensed, low price) in central Pattaya, someone who will work near Pattaya Klang road? Are electricians licensed in Thailand? I would like to increase the electric current supply to the condo, plus add an AC unit and a few grounded electrical outlets.

• 1 month later...

HI Timekeeper. Please only recommend that electrician to your enemies. I do not mind paying a high price, but not for a bad job. I hired the guy based in your recommendation and there were about 10 things that he did that were absolutely wrong. The flourescent lights glowed at night even when the light switch was off, and they did not glow until he the wiring; he mixes the wiring color so he can't even connect the wiring correctly; he tried to use 16mm cable to carry100 amps; he can't even install conduit vertically and lots of other issues. He even lied to me about what he had installed. A real SHI_ job!!

If I did not know anything about electricty, the condo building would be on fire now, due to his incompetence. I'll have to replace most of his work.

Edited by Rimmer