Seeking Information: Suggested Airlines To Bkk

ivan96822

I am currently seeking informed insiders' suggestions on what airline to travel on from USA to BKK, specifically Honolulu, Hawaii to Bangkok.

I appreciate all those who have provided information based on their own intelligence, but I am still seeking noteworthy and informed input on what airlines to travel with.

I am not seeking any negative or incriminating input. Please don't bash a certain airliner, but please assist in suggesting practical advice. I am not looking for luxuries, such as leg room, fancy food, or pleasant interiors....but on the same token, I am not interested in getting stuck at a terminal for hours on end with little to no comforts in sight. I am aware that China, Philippines, and Korean Airlines offer multiple services, but at multiple prices. Free beer or alcohol is a major "plus," in my opinion.

Can you please provide your own insight into this topic? I would love to travel to Thailand for cheap, but I do not want to have any bad experiences with any airliner for whatever reason. Any information that you can provide or suggest is appreciated. Please be mindful of negative comments. While I appreciate your candor, I do not want any one or any suggestions to be banned by the administrators on this forum.

I look forward to your insight, travelers. Thank you.

I'm not sure what else you are looking for in addition to what has been posted in your other thread:

Per forum rules, we don't allow opening of multiple topics with the same subject. As this thread is pretty much the same as your other, I'm close this one, with a link to the other.

Topic Closed.