3 Girls File Complaints About Facebook Attacker

webfact

Well, hmm. Almost at a loss for words after seeing that photo. Guy has the most insane smile on his face imaginable. But then you have to wonder what the police were thinking by reenacting this crime and then publishing the photos. :blink:

Creepy doesn't begin to cover it.

I think they want to let everyone know he is even more of a nutter than the charges make you think, and so it's easier to put the lunatic away for longer if everyone can see he's deranged in a BIG way.

Weirdest of all the guy seems to be loving the attention and showing off for the camera.... truly demented. I looked at the pixilation and it doesn't look edited, but I haven't seen the FB page.

Of course some will blame Facebook and not the nutter who is the real issue. A nut is a nut and will find victims no matter what the medium or method.

Edited by animatic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the teddy bear.

But seriously, in a case as serious as this, what on earth do the police think they are achieving with this (presumably) re-enactment photo? It's borderline surreal!

Borderline surreal? I think there's nothing borderline about it! It's right out of a David Lynch movie.

Are you sure this picture is related to the case?

Nothing makes sense:

- the too clean sheets.

- the cop in the back (he looks so small that it could be the pasted part of the photo).

- the guy who keeps his socks (well, maybe a raper does not have the time to remove his socks: good reason enough to never commit a rape)

- the shadow on the wall.

The intended audience of the photo is the domestic population, not foreigners. In Thai culture this type of photo is required to show guilt. Now the TV-watching, newspaper-reading populace know he is one sick child rapist.

Thank goodness the police showed a little sensitivity and did not have a child actor, or god forbid, one of the victims, take part in the re-enactment.

Does Thailand have statutory rape, or is consensual sex ok at any age? How old is the teddy bear, was the bear participating in a "sting" operation?

I'm pretty sure it is still 'rape' even if they are 'consenting'--- when they are under the 'age of consent'

The intended audience of the photo is the domestic population, not foreigners. In Thai culture this type of photo is required to show guilt. Now the TV-watching, newspaper-reading populace know he is one sick child rapist.

Thank goodness the police showed a little sensitivity and did not have a child actor, or god forbid, one of the victims, take part in the re-enactment.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Court the place to prove guilt and not the newspapers or electronic media? From what you are saying, it is in Thai culture that this sort of thing is plastered around the populous who then make an ill informed decision of guilt prior to the persons day in court. let's just have a public poll and condem a suspect without evidence being produced.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Court the place to prove guilt and not the newspapers or electronic media? From what you are saying, it is in Thai culture that this sort of thing is plastered around the populous who then make an ill informed decision of guilt prior to the persons day in court. let's just have a public poll and condem a suspect without evidence being produced.

it is in Thai culture that this sort of thing is plastered around the populous

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise!

:lol:

Kind of brings a new meaning to the lyrics

" Every teddy bear that's been good is sure of a treat today"

" Watch them, catch them unawares,"

" If you go out in the woods today,

You'd better not go alone.

It's lovely out in the woods today,

But safer to stay at home. "

Or my puerile contribution

Today's the day the teddy bears help the pigs nick ( a suspected nonce )

Consensual ??

Why do he have s-e-x with street dogs then. I am sure many street dogs have consensual and love to give him a B-J too !! :angry:

Leave the under age alone, scumbag !!! Hope you stay in prison forever (with a dog that given you consensual may be) :bah:

The headline says, "3 Girls file complaints", then you read the 1st line of the story that states, 3 "other" girls have filed allegations of rape. Is it 3 girls and a Teddy Bear or 6 girls and a Teddy?

If a Teddy could speak it might be 6 sick Teddys and 3 young girls raped him...jap.gif