Internet Providers In Huay Yai

soon2bexpat

Hello,

At the moment I am renting near Soi Khao Talo and have 3bb which works ok, however in a week or 2 we are moving to our new home in Huay Yai and apparently 3bb are not out there yet, Does anyone have recommendations for internet providers there, good enough to run 2 laptops wirelessly and sometimes 4 if / when daughter and niece visit.

Thanks

Check with TOT in Ban Amphur (not Pattaya) to see if your area is covered. There's limited service by both TOT and 3BB, but TOT has the best coverage. True or Sophon Cable does not cover the area and there is no 3G or CDMA coverage. There's also very limited DTAC EDGE or GPRS coverage. True is only GPRS. Not sure about AIS.

Edited by BB1950

I use True here in NaJomtien/Ban Amphur. It's OK. Up and down quite a bit....and not very fast. But OK.

We have a bit of 3BB available, but they have limited it to only 6 users in our village. Those who have it are quite happy. We just got this service a few months ago.

Rimmer mentioned something about 3G the other day. I'll have to check with him on that.

I would also PM lennyw as he lives out that way and uses the internet a bunch.