Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 174

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

4. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

6. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

7. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

8. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

9. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

10. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

11. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

12. 2

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

Fishing In Pattaya Fresh Water

qerfgs

fishing in pattaya we run a fishing match every wednesday at food and drink fishing park 500 bht to enter ,4 hour match, total kg of fish at the end payout 1st to 3rd , top of soi knoi left at 7/11 and market on the left of sio knoi ,follow the road to the right dont go left to paradice hill 2 , and you will see steak house and the sign right 50 meters . fish are from 1 kg to 7 kg u would want 150kg to win the match ....... on the big lake at the bottom of siam country club machaban lake catching silver barb 1 and 2 kg on small balls of paste 30 meters out on ledger , round the lake past all the shops to end off the lake new part you will see all the thi people fishing big fish to bug last week 21 kg on bread 50 meters out on bottom by thi man the big fish feed when no wind and in afternoon best peg were the pipe sticks out of the bank . jimmys fishing park under new people but now the main lake burst it bank all the fish are in the small lake last week had 5 cat fish and mixed bag but not as good as when jimmy had the park as more carp in the water now its more for barra on lure but small fish worth a try , pattaya fishing park big fish, mak mak have some nice fish into had some cats 7,,,14 kg out and 10kg carp, esop 4kg , batong fishing park near big c gut good fish into ;

Cool :)

I've been debating whether to have my UK match and carp gear sent over from the UK. Sounds like it's worth it.

Thanks for the info, I'll have a look around these places when I'm in town in a couple of weeks.

BTW there is also a fishing forum on TV.

Simon