Sukhumvit 22

Hi folks!

Even thou I have been in BKK 15 times, it is very difficult and time consuming to find a cheap room over internet.

However, I know there are plenty of rooms (studio?) available on Sukhumvit Soi 22 for B4000, 5000 etc/month.

Anyone who have lived on Soi 22 (or just knows) more exactly where to find a clean and cheap room on the long Soi?

any hints would save me a great amount of time

thanks a ton!

bubba

First start with the BASICS and do not waste our time with superfluous answers you do not need. You say 15 times- that means you are NOT living long time here? In that case forget it-these are long time leases, with deposit, 3-month or 6 minimum and exclude electric, water etc.

2. you mention one of the most japanese soi of all of BKK-that means big money, high quality and not much english, but rather that beautiful phaasaa yipun.

3. you also omitted to mention if you speekee this beautiful Thai lingo-er can even read that most obvious signs (like ''mee hong wang hay chao''= have room empty for rent).

4. Most easily solved by hiring one of the orange vested motosay boys at the pak soi- they know everything, incl where to best go burgling. Stop at any likely looking condo, have mobuy ready and fone the nr-sooner or later someone will turn up.

5. you also did not mention if that would be mostly for low rent-in that case go further down along Sukh and use BTS-or the area (yet another lovely tee-rak maintenanee?- and willing to pay more.

6. sites, that may offer maybe buddha helping a little more: mrroomfinder eand tee-pak (=place to stay in Thai).