Where To Buy Fireworks

tropo

Firstly its illegal to buy or let of fireworks in Thailand without a permit cheesy.gif

Secondly, you can visit Naklua, just past the fish market, same side, about 5 shops down there is a general merchanise store, just go inside and you will be blown away about whats on the shelves, the floors, hanging from the walls, the roof, in the back pocket of the shop assistant...

But if you locate some, don't let them off before burp.gif

Firstly its illegal to buy or let of fireworks in Thailand without a permit cheesy.gif

Secondly, you can visit Naklua, just past the fish market, same side, about 5 shops down there is a general merchanise store, just go inside and you will be blown away about whats on the shelves, the floors, hanging from the walls, the roof, in the back pocket of the shop assistant...

But if you locate some, don't let them off before burp.gif

Thanks for the info. I've seen so many people blow off fireworks here I wasn't aware it was illegal without a permit.

I don't buy fish from outdoor markets and don't live in Naklua. How far down from the Dolphin Roundabout is this market - which Soi?

Dig a hole in the sand to stabelize the pipe.

Set it on a slite angle faceing the ocean .

Be aware of the wind direction.

Remove the red paper at the muzzel end before lighting the fuse...and run as fast az you can...

because if it fails to launch the mortar round in the pipe and it explodes at ground level

your life and others are at risk.

still good fun though...