Thai Chinese Trade Agreement

lovelomsak

Since this isnot posted in the news section I thought I would start it here hope that is ok.

If anyone can remember posts of mine in the past relating to a strong Baht and Thailand becoming the broker for Asian goods. I was wondering if it is becoming clearer. Now that we all can see trade deals being made openly in Asian currencies and bypassing the American dollar.

I know all you google till you drop guys and (let me quote a world expert) guys will still not agree. I can also tell you the reason it has came out in the open all of a sudden. The great flood forced it out into the open for expedience.

Now can people see the value of the strong baht to Thailand and the Asian economy. Power moves like sand and beachs. Japan will still be in the game, but the new player Thailand will pick up the new business and control produces they have dealt in for years for themselves and neighbour countries. The best example is rice.They shall become the major buyers of Vietnams rice and export it to the world. (that example I used because of past posts related to the subject). They wil supply the world with rice the neighbouring countries will sell to Thailand.

This trade agreement is exactly what Thailnad needs to start the process. The future will see many more.