Lak Si Tv Aerial Direction

MEL1

Sounds silly, but after the floods I just moved into a new home near IT Square, Lak Si.

I have 2 TVs, on downstairs, and one in master-bedroom.

TV downstairs (Sony HD5 new) only picks up 3 channels, 1 clearly. Upstairs TV (Samsung HD4 new) picks up 5 channels, 2 clearly.

My TV aerial must be pointing in the wrong direction, as even without Cable or Satellite, we can normally pick up 7 or 8 channels clearly.

Can anybody answer, "In which direction should my std TV antenna be pointing, in Lak Si, to receive normal Thai TV, until I organise Cable?"

I can access the Aerial from the balcony, and turn it, but rather than spending hours up and down the stairs checking both TVs, I am hoping somebody can answer my question.

B/Regards,

-mel.

I looked at neighbours' aerials last night and, of course, that was one of my first logical ideas. However, this is LOS, and of course,they are pointing in every which way and direction. giggle.gif

I'll try the Baiyoke Tower to start with, but can I ask why? Is that just because it's the highest antenna? Can't even see it from Lak Si, so I'll have to google a map and point myself, once I find North, and then the direction of Baiyoke from IT Square. wai.gif

-mel.

I googled which way to point a TV aerial from Lak Si, and guess what?

Absolutely nothing appeared apart from TV flooding, and local wars, in the 1st 5 pages. offtopic.gif