Coffee Learning

lanky

For the best bang for the buck coffee, I've found my little restaurant to be the best in price and taste...

On Moon Muang 167 (on the signage)...restaurant is called Glassia in Thai just before Moon Muang Soi 6..near the foot bridge over the moat...after Thapae going to north-east moat...old wood interior ...old man and woman.

They use Salotta Extra Strong and carnation milk/milk blend.

I always order the hot or cold cafe latte and with the ice latte I stop them adding syrup and instead get her to add brown sugar to the freshly mixed coffee.... 30 for hot and 35 for cold....beats or matches a lot of the 60 Baht plus trendy places and if you can have 2 for the cost of 1....more so !

Edited by freedomnow

Strange the OP started this subject to find out his girlfriend is honest.

Not that strange. Lots of sex tourists feel a need to play knight in shining armor, throw some money around and are then concerned if they are 'the only one' and that she's really that single diamond in the rough. Misguided, yes. But strange, in the sense of uncommon, no.

That's a bit judgmental Winnie. Just because he has a Thai partner doesn't mean he's a sex tourist.
  • Like 1

I knew I'd get one. wink.png Judge Mental are my middle names.

(In fairness though I'm not assuming he's a sex tourist for having a Thai partner; everyone has a Thai partner. I'm assuming he's a sex tourist for sending money and then checking up on her. )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

I knew I'd get one. wink.png Judge Mental are my middle names.

(In fairness though I'm not assuming he's a sex tourist for having a Thai partner; everyone has a Thai partner. I'm assuming he's a sex tourist for sending money and then checking up on her. )

I just assume we're all sex tourists, much easier that way.

(After all, very few of us manage to avoid having sex with a local)

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

I gave my partner 2400 baht to learn from this place just checking if she is honest that's all and not for something else

Well checking to see if you are honest does not come out with a great result since you started this thread with a lie or the above quoted post is a lie so give her a break in any case.

Aristide, where would you suggest instead for top grade coffee smile.png ?

If somewhere near on Suthep is easier for you to get to regularly I recommend a place nearby called RISTR8TO on Nimmanhaemin Road like the address on the photo. If you know where Kasem store is then it is located almost across the road. The dude takes his coffee business very seriously with a reasonable price for good quality coffee.

post-131333-0-04961300-1337001171_thumb.

RISTR8TO on Nimmanhaemin Road WAS SUPERB. No idea how the barista sips coffee all day long as he makes it for you.He must never sleep...EVER !

• Like 1