Tourist Visa Extension With Overstay

Hello All,

i could not find anything in the search or on google, which was not at least 5 years old.

As the title says, is it possible to still get the tourist visa extension, with a few days overstay and how would the prodcedure be.

thanks in advance.

Regards

timonase

Thank you for your answer. I do understand the leaving the country part. I just wanted to make sure that i will not get arrested at the immigration. it has been 4 days tomorrow. What is better? Paying the fine for overstay at the immigration and trying to still get the extension or leaving the country?

regards and thank you for your answers

Yet again thanks so much for the quick answer. I know you cannot make the decision for me, but what would be your advice. Going there tomorrow and hope for the best or something else.

regards

I had an overstay of nearly 1 year and just paid the fine but then again i suppose it depends what border you go to.. Paid the fine and crossed back in 20 mins later

Yet again thanks so much for the quick answer. I know you cannot make the decision for me, but what would be your advice. Going there tomorrow and hope for the best or something else.

regards

Just go tomorrow and it is written in the stars that you will be fine. It happens a lot and I have only seen reports of it being no problem.

Just be nice to them and don't forget to smile.