Kanchanaburi House Rentals?

thelongshoot

Hello, as the title says really..... Within 30 mins of Kan. Something nice hopefully, 2 to 4 beds. I know the rental market in Kan is scarce and the average rental for say a 2/3 bed place is around 10K a month but I am happy to pay up to 20K a month or possibly a little more for something special. Garden - reasonably large is a must.

Im not a big fan of the older moo baans - i forget the name of the company that has built several moo baans over the years but i would give the older ones a wide birth to be honest. The newer moo baan close to the traffic lights at the very north of the town seems ok with the bigger houses.

Ideal would be a bloody huge house sat on the river somewhere but I realize that is unlikley.

Anyone in the know, please help out and post if you know of something.

Oh, its long term of course - at least a one year contract but if i like it there, there is no reason i wouldnt stay at least a few years or more. Have been in Thailand close to 10 years already, not going anywhere :)

I dont want to wind anyone up by saying this or appear snobby, but im not interested in the lower budget stuff

Cheers

TLS

• 3 weeks later...

That went well. Thanks.

There's not lots available in that area, that's probably the reason you've not got many replies. the best thing you can do is have a drive around the area and see if there are any private adverts around.