1 Year Visa Or Any Way For Long Stay?

I’m currently in Thailand by tourist visa. I like to know is there any way I could stay here with one year visa or longer than that? I have a Thai wife. We have the entire Thai marriage document. I have a 1 year old kid. My wife and my name are on my kid birth cert. Only thing we don’t have is that 400k. My wife has a full time job with a petroleum company. I’m doing freelance from home and to take care of kid. Is there anyone able to advise me what to do without going in and out every 60 days?

You can go to savanakhet, laos< and apply for a multiple non-O visa based on your marriage. The visa is good for one year and allows you to travel an unlimited times to Thailand, each time you can stay for up to 90 days. Then you have to leave, but cna return the same day for a new 90 days as long as your visa is valid. By leaving and returning just before the visa expires, you can get almost 15 months out of it.

For an extension of stay from immigraiton for 1 year tyou would need 400,000 THB in a bank account in Thailand in your name OR an income of 40,000 baht a month. The income can be from abroad, in which case you need a letter form your embassy confirming your income. Income must be yours only.

Edit: same rules apply for ahving a Thai child.

you could get a one year multi entry non immigrant 'o' form KL, with 100,000 in the bank, At Savannakhet you can obtain without the need for showing financials. see these thread -

To obtain a one year within Thailand you will need 400,000 or your income of 40,000 per month,