Land Prices In Villages In East Pattaya

Phil Conners

There's a dead-end service road next to my property that I'd like to buy from the village, but I'd like to have an idea of fair value before approaching them. The plot is around 15 TW. It's one of the Chokchai villages. A friend of mine suggested 15K/TW but admitted that was just a guess.

I fear your price may well be higher now.  15k/Tw was what I paid for extra land when I bought my house in Nernplubwaan about 8 years ago.  Then again, maybe I was robbed!!

Edited by Rimmer
HTML text

I also think its a bit low, I think 20- 30k bath/Tw is more realistic but I don't know the village, is it an expensive one/cheap or something in between, it all depends.

I my village, on all the plots with houses, the land prize is roughly 1/2 of the whole purchase prize but okay I live "inside" Sukhumvit where land prizes are much higher.

In my village I think its something like 35k bath/Tw.

We'll make them an offer for 15k/tw and see what they say. The plot is only really usable for me or the guy on the other side, it's too narrow to be used for anything else. I think the original plan was to use it to link up with future village extensions, but as they already closed the roads accessing the extension on the opposite side of the village I think that idea is probably dropped and no use for the service road now. We'll see. Thanks for the input!