Border Run To Cambodia, Where?

keithsimmonds

Chaiya Phum is south-west of Khon Kaen by my reckoning and i don't know about Cambodia border crossings but you could also go virtually straight East to Mukdahan and then cross the bridge to Savannakhett Laos. By car Via Roiet it would probably take about 3 to 4 hours. If you don't have a car you can take the bus to Mukdahan bus station and then change to the Savannakhett Laos Border crossing bus right there.

I,ll have a look at the map and see where that is. If there is a golf course nearby that would be good.

Thanks

If you have the time, inclination and money why not make a trip out of it and go to Siem Reap to see Angkor Wat only 2 hours from Chong Sa Ngam.

Chaiya Phum is south-west of Khon Kaen by my reckoning and i don't know about Cambodia border crossings but you could also go virtually straight East to Mukdahan and then cross the bridge to Savannakhett Laos. By car Via Roiet it would probably take about 3 to 4 hours. If you don't have a car you can take the bus to Mukdahan bus station and then change to the Savannakhett Laos Border crossing bus right there.

Yes i stand corrected,south- west not east. Getting to Roi Et would probly be my best bet

Thanks DJH77