Searching For A Guitar Repair Shop In Bangkok

Jimmy1877

Hey Everyone! I'm searching for a guitar repair shop in Bangkok. I live around Samut Prakan Srinakarin Rd. It would be best if it's near from where I am. However, more importantly it's abt the repair man that have good skills & reputation & descent price on doing this sort of things. With that said I just bought a second-handed fender reissue Strat MIJ guitar and would like to have it set up properly including:

1) Truss rod, action height, intonation, and pick up height, etc. (cost:???baht)

2) "Buzzing" problem that's going on pretty badly with my electric guitar. (cost:???baht)

3) Cleaning up the rusted metal parts and changing into new screws (cost:???baht)

4) Changing into new set of strings and have action height set up properly (cost:???baht)

5) Changing the bridge (the one I have now is all rusted) (cost:???baht)

It would be great if you guys have done it before and knows the average price (in baht) on doing any of the five repair mentioned from above. Since I have never get my guitar to a repair shop, I would like to get an idea of how much I'm looking at for any of the five repair above or a whole setup price. BTW, phone# of the repairman would be really helpful.

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated. THANK YOU. =D

I remember having guitars in a far off time and place . The guitar repair shop was on the other side of the river . All of the repairs you need can easily be fixed with a toilet paper roll , your moms emery stick , a screw driver and a pot of boiling water .The spittle and stale beer that will collect behind the pic ups can be kept and used as fret board polish and will allow your guitar to age beautifully . All the best and happy picking .

Edit; you are right though , better get a pro to set it up and watch him do it .

Edited by onionluke