North Korean military warns South will pay for 'hideous crimes' during mourning period

News_Editor

I'm not really following you now, and I'm kind of afraid to ask ... unsure.png

Racism, xenophobia and nationalism doesn't exist only in Northern Korea. Like those people who love to talk about the danger of the Islamisation of Europe or North America and say multiculturalism is dangerous and see in every immigrant form a foreign culture a terrorist. And because Hitchens coined or use strong words like Islamo fascists and racist dwarfs they love to borrow sound bites from him for their hate speech.

So thoughts like Europa only for the Europeans, Immigrants get out or concepts like the Holy Land only for the chosen people are not much different from the nationalistic concept North Korea is build on.

Obese racists or well shaved racists are equally ugly like racists dwarfs.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that if NK does something brash like start a conflict with Japan or the south that the Chinese might move south in the interests of maintaining regional "peace". In effect a defacto annexation of NK. The Chinese would argue they were saving the world from nuclear war and intervening on behalf of the North Korean civilians. Who would stop the Chinese? South Korea, Japan and the USA don't have the stomach for another war.

Why even think about going to war if China decides to take over North Korea? Let 'em have it. It could only be an improvement.

China with its new status in the world should be ashamed of it's self, the dire poverty and desperation felt by the North Korean people, it has a border with China and it is the Norths only friend, China should do more to help the people of NK and should be trying to change the regime in the north, the people of NK would be very welcome in the world and I'm sure south Koreans would be more than happy to spend the money that is needed to re-built the norths infrastructure.

Sadly for the North Korean people, a stable North Korea isn't as useful to China as an unstable one that can keep the USA wasting time and resources dealing with.

• Like 1

Sadly for the North Korean people, a stable North Korea isn't as useful to China as an unstable one that can keep the USA wasting time and resources dealing with.

Blaming China for the that, that the USA is wasting resources??? lolollololo

I heard the Chinaman considers the coming election in a country across the pacific as a more likely trigger for a possible war somewhere In Asia than the fact that a new Kim runs now the train in Northern Korea.

You may call it irrational fear, but so is your theory.

By the way, when was the last time North Korea invaded anywhere or murdered significant numbers of non-Koreans?

Are you for real? You're defending the fascist North Korean slave masters? Good luck with that.

You know the history of that country? Do you know who poured more Napalm over Northern Korea than in ii was used in the the Vietnam war? Destroyed all mayor cities with carpet bombing and killed a over a million civilians just a few years after the Japanese occupation was over.

Try their point of view. It isn't all black an white.

Excuse me , but you do realize that it was the North that started the war by invading the south.? The military actions to defend the south were undertaken by one of the largest international mandates effected by the United Nations. The large scale losses only occurred subsequent to China deploying its military on behalf of North Korea.

What makes you think it was merely US forces? I suggest you read up on the history ad take note that Thailand incurred some significant losses; 129 dead, 1,139 wounded ,5 MIA. The North Koreans as a matter of practice killed South Korean POWs and and any civilians considered to be counter revolutionary.

Is that you Sergei? LOL

North Korea has been an outlaw state for decades now. Like Myanmar, most of their income is derived from criminal activities, as the communist model has proven itself to be outdated, and ineffective when it comes to stimulating the economy. N. Korea and Cuba are really the only two countries in the world clinging to this model, and they are both economic tragedies. What N. Korea says means nothing to the world, as they are not a world citizen. So what they say needs to be ignored in much the same way something uttered by Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Robert Mugabe, the Castro brothers, Hugo Chavez, or any of the worlds other goons. Why pay any attention to them? What N. Korea says means nothing to anybody. It is all bluster. It is like listening to the threats of an 11 year old boy. Just ignore them. They are nothing. They have not earned the right to speak to the world, and to be heard.

North Korea has been an outlaw state for decades now. Like Myanmar, most of their income is derived from criminal activities, as the communist model has proven itself to be outdated, and ineffective when it comes to stimulating the economy. N. Korea and Cuba are really the only two countries in the world clinging to this model, and they are both economic tragedies. What N. Korea says means nothing to the world, as they are not a world citizen. So what they say needs to be ignored in much the same way something uttered by Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Robert Mugabe, the Castro brothers, Hugo Chavez, or any of the worlds other goons. Why pay any attention to them? What N. Korea says means nothing to anybody. It is all bluster. It is like listening to the threats of an 11 year old boy. Just ignore them. They are nothing. They have not earned the right to speak to the world, and to be heard.

Are you talking about the 11 yr old boy (In the region) who is ranked 2nd only to his best mate (China) when it comes to Military numbers and I believe number 1 ahead of China when it comes to having the best equipted army in the area. The 11 yr old boy who is rumoured to be developing nuclear weapons. The 11 yr old who has been a few sandwichs short of the picnic for decades? Yea your probably right just ignore him. Just because a person suffers from carpopedal spasm doesn't mean he can't play with a loaded gun.

Until they throw a hissy fit and start shelling the South again?

• Like 2

I guess Nth Korea has nothing to do with the U.S.A's plans to increase thier military in the Asia / Pacific region and just signed a new deal with Australia to establish a U.S marine base in Darwin, Australia. directed at spider not your goodself.

Edited by softgeorge

I guess Nth Korea has nothing to do with the U.S.A's plans to increase thier military in the Asia / Pacific region and just signed a new deal with Australia to establish a U.S marine base in Darwin, Australia. directed at spider not your goodself.

The US is just looking for an excuse to expand their sphere of influence, and their military. I am not sure how much concern there is over N. Korea. It is a despot regime, with little in the way of cash, or influence. However, China is a big concern. China has only bad intentions. Their plan is to take over the planet. You can see it in the South China Seas. It is only a matter of time.

The US is just looking for an excuse to expand their sphere of influence, and their military. I am not sure how much concern there is over N. Korea. It is a despot regime, with little in the way of cash, or influence. However, China is a big concern. China has only bad intentions. Their plan is to take over the planet. You can see it in the South China Seas. It is only a matter of time.

North Korea has some bloody big guns and some nut jobs at the helm.

Their guns may be old and dated, but they are still big enough and powerful enough to rain hell down on Seoul before retaliation can stop them. They are a petulant little child that craves constant attention and should they not be getting the attention they desire, they take action to draw that attention.

To say they have no influence is just plain wrong. They have enormous influence in S Korea that is under constant threat from the North's massive artillery batteries, most of which are always pointed toward Seoul. They may have little money, but they still have enough to maintain and fire those artillery batteries.

I imagine that if you were living in Seoul right now, you would be singing a very different tune.

You mean to say far left policies don't work! blink.png I think some of our esteemed members should be told, though a picture is worth a thousand words.

kdark.jpg

• Like 1

You mean to say far left policies don't work! blink.png I think some of our esteemed members should be told, though a picture is worth a thousand words.

kdark.jpg

I am thinking of putting a bid in to Kim Jong Un to broker all their carbon credits, anyone want in on the deal?

That's a good one GentlemanJim, I have always thought about how nice it is to have a country that conserves on energy like the North Koreans do. We really don't need another gas-guzzling, auto owning country. Unfortunately, it's done at great expense to the citizens. Sad for them; selfish of me!

N.Korea is in the news almost as often as Thaksin. They're both intentionally naughty, always endeavoring to get their antics on the front pages of newspapers .....and succeeding!

Someone always manages to bring thaksin into the play, don't they? Now you have managed to blend him into Korean politics well done.

N.Korea is in the news almost as often as Thaksin. They're both intentionally naughty, always endeavoring to get their antics on the front pages of newspapers .....and succeeding!

Someone always manages to bring thaksin into the play, don't they? Now you have managed to blend him into Korean politics well done.

....and so did you.

Someone needs to look into the fat new dictators diet. Cannot be healthy when it has made him grow so fat when the rest of the nation manages to be model-chick in their slimness.

Yeah he got quite fat quite quickly. I think he is emotionally distressed now because he is educated in the west enough to know how crazy his role is.

He's a big NBA fan and apparently one day he told his doctors that he believed the more he ate the taller he'd get. And of course they agreed.

Edited by bigbamboo

Is it possible that if NK does something brash like start a conflict with Japan or the south that the Chinese might move south in the interests of maintaining regional "peace". In effect a defacto annexation of NK. The Chinese would argue they were saving the world from nuclear war and intervening on behalf of the North Korean civilians. Who would stop the Chinese? South Korea, Japan and the USA don't have the stomach for another war.

Why even think about going to war if China decides to take over North Korea? Let 'em have it. It could only be an improvement.

China with its new status in the world should be ashamed of it's self, the dire poverty and desperation felt by the North Korean people, it has a border with China and it is the Norths only friend, China should do more to help the people of NK and should be trying to change the regime in the north, the people of NK would be very welcome in the world and I'm sure south Koreans would be more than happy to spend the money that is needed to re-built the norths infrastructure.

My exwife is Korean, from right down south, near Pusan, between what I learnt from history lessons at school, what my ex told me and bit and pieces of information I picked up from Korean war veterans still in service when I was in the Navy, the Allies had N. Korea all but completely beat after they pushed them up to the Chinese border, the American General who was directly in charge of the offensive against the North was told not to cross the border into China as this would bring China into the conflict, but as I heard it he wanted to take on China and end the 'communist problem', so he went against orders and crossed the border in persuit of the N. Koreans, China got involved and changed a victory in the north into a standoff that has lasted more than fifty years, and since no official ceasefire has been declared it has become the world's longest continuous conflict. If one man had obeyed orders, things would be very different.

My exwife is Korean, from right down south, near Pusan, between what I learnt from history lessons at school, what my ex told me and bit and pieces of information I picked up from Korean war veterans still in service when I was in the Navy, the Allies had N. Korea all but completely beat after they pushed them up to the Chinese border, the American General who was directly in charge of the offensive against the North was told not to cross the border into China as this would bring China into the conflict, but as I heard it he wanted to take on China and end the 'communist problem', so he went against orders and crossed the border in persuit of the N. Koreans, China got involved and changed a victory in the north into a standoff that has lasted more than fifty years, and since no official ceasefire has been declared it has become the world's longest continuous conflict. If one man had obeyed orders, things would be very different.

Afraid your history lesson on General Douglas MacArthur and the Chinese intervention in Korea is a little out of kilter.

MacArthur never disobeyed his orders but was relieved of duty for criticizing President Harry Truman's limited war plan.

Read up at this site for a quick recap. I know it is Wikileaks but sometimes they get it right.

http://en.wikipedia....thur#Korean_War

• Like 1

Afraid your history lesson on General Douglas MacArthur and the Chinese intervention in Korea is a little out of kilter.

MacArthur never disobeyed his orders but was relieved of duty for criticizing President Harry Truman's limited war plan.

Read up at this site for a quick recap. I know it is Wikileaks but sometimes they get it right.

http://en.wikipedia....thur#Korean_War

ok, thank you

• 1 month later...
Sadly, in some ways l wish NK made a move and then problems could be sorted once and for all by SK and it's allies. THEN the region could/would be free to a normal life.

Hardly a normal life if NK starts launching the nukes it has.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

But would they have the balls to use them and risk extinction. Remember Vietnam. USA could have used them but walked away.

This topic is about "The North Korean military on Friday said the South will 'pay for its hideous crimes' during the mourning period for Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il and warned it may launch a retaliatory strike to 'smash the stronghold of the puppet forces.' " Posts not related to that have been removed.

This topic is about "The North Korean military on Friday said the South will 'pay for its hideous crimes' during the mourning period for Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il and warned it may launch a retaliatory strike to 'smash the stronghold of the puppet forces.' " Posts not related to that have been removed.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted!cowboy.gif