Missing German Shepherd (Koh Samui)

moby

My dog went missing on New years eve,his name is Shadow and was last seen in the Ban rak area 31/12/11 he is wearing a thick green collar and has a funny walk due to bad back legs.

You can contact me on 0878951074 (Stuart)

post-17924-0-19224000-1325688809_thumb.j

As a GSD lover, I really hope you find him and can only imagine what you must be going through. I am looking for him everywhere I go at present (even taking detour routes just incase) as know once you get into jungle you can pop out anywhere quite quickly.

I spotted today that alot of posters seem to have been removed from the green street lights in Bang Rak, maybe get them put back onto the concrete electric posts, and follow up in choeng mon, plai laem and bophut/chaweng borders.

Wishing you and your Shadow the best.

• 2 weeks later...

As a GSD lover, I really hope you find him and can only imagine what you must be going through. I am looking for him everywhere I go at present (even taking detour routes just incase) as know once you get into jungle you can pop out anywhere quite quickly.

I spotted today that alot of posters seem to have been removed from the green street lights in Bang Rak, maybe get them put back onto the concrete electric posts, and follow up in choeng mon, plai laem and bophut/chaweng borders.

Wishing you and your Shadow the best.

Thanks for everyone involved in finding Shadow he is now home safely, it also looks like he found a girlfriend on his travels.jap.gif

• Like 2