Muang Ake Golf Club

jpx

My wife and I are menbers, so decided to go and look at the course today. Things are growing again and it may re-open in about three months ... same for Vista I think.

For interest I attach a picture of just how high the water got in that area.post-17329-0-60045700-1326012176_thumb.j

thank you jas21.

looks like i will have to leave the golf clubs behind this trip and end up getting dragged round the shoping centres with the wife instead.

deep joy !

Received a letter today from Muang Ake Golf Course, letter dated 1st January 2554 ... think they meant 2555 ... saying that they expect nine holes to be open by beginning of March (2555 I hope). I assume that they meant Muang Ake as they actually mentioned all three of their courses in the letter.

Edited by JAS21

• 1 month later...

Yes it has been open a few days ... but don't tell anyone. Played there yesterday, course was reasonably quite ... wonderfull.

The original plan was just to open holes 10-18, but some members asked for all holes to be open and the management agreed.

Holes 1-9 are a little rough in places, greens are pretty iffee ...didn't effect my putting though! The second 9 are fine. Think that there are only two refreshment places open so stock up.

• 1 month later...

Anyone living out near Muang Ake Vista know when or if it will be re-opening ??? the listed phone numbers do not answer and its sister course Muang Ake couldnt tell me anything ?? thanks

Could try contacting here ... think they only speak Thai though

Address

89/36 Ratchadamri Khwang Lumphini Khet Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Phone : 022546900-2,022546905-9 Working hour : Open Daily 06:00-18:00 10:30-18:00

• 1 month later...

For those interested, Muang Ake Vista has re-opened all 18 holes, was out there on Sunday to check and all reports received it is playing okay. The only negative is that their restuarant downstairs is still closed down so no lunches after golf unless you go to Muang Ake main clubhouse

• 2 months later...