Corpse Found Lamai Beach

brzy

Any one hear anything about this? I have seen a photo of the remains so i know its real and not just gossip. Why is nothing being reported about this? is it that frequent that its not even reported anymore?

The local rags only come out every two weeks, and it relies on someone telling the reporters.

As an aside, I was down on Lamui beach Thursday pm. It was in a disgusting state. Full of rubbish and debris. If that was when the corpse was there, it probable took a while to find it.

We took one look at the beach, turned around and drove back to Choengmon.

RIP whoever it was

The local rags only come out every two weeks, and it relies on someone telling the reporters.

As an aside, I was down on Lamui beach Thursday pm. It was in a disgusting state. Full of rubbish and debris. If that was when the corpse was there, it probable took a while to find it.

We took one look at the beach, turned around and drove back to Choengmon.

RIP whoever it was

I was there Friday afternoon and it had been cleaned up as far as I could see. Lamai beach always gets nailed after a storm but it's good to see that it is fixed up pronto.

yes i heard they found a body to but was also told a couple of body parts to which was washed up on the beach,they have done a good job with the clean up but pity and the raw sewage going straight into the sea now cause the sea as took a lot of sand away so the sea is not what i would swim in.

Bodies and body parts from fishing boats have been washing up on the islands as long as there have been boats out in the sea. It is most likely some poor soul lost from a boat duing the bad weather.