Vios Drivers Handbook English

JohnLee

Recently bought a 1995 Vios Turbo in Bkk but the Drivers Handbook was the Thai version. I have tried Toyota for a copy of the English version with no success. Any Vios model would be ok, not too much concerned about the Turbo aspect as this was a limited production and the English handbook for that would be even more difficult to find. Anyone have suggestions... or even an old one lying around.smile.png

Cheers

JL

I remember that model being Ltd to Thailand, could be mistaken.

You can get a lot of stuff from seaching with google, spec's etc and can download manual's.

Anyway good luck hope someone can help with a manual.

You can get a lot of stuff from seaching with google, spec's etc and can download manual's.

Thanks Kwasaki, yes you are correct it was limited to Thailand with only about 500 or so actually made, not sure how many of those were sold. I have searched Google and others but so far found nothing. As I say it's not stricly the Turbo book I'm looking for but a Vios (any model) to give me the basic maintenance know hows. The Turbo bit I will probably need to put myself into the hands of Toyota or a clued-up mechanic.

Cheers

JL

Thanks Kwasaki, yes you are correct it was limited to Thailand with only about 500 or so actually made, not sure how many of those were sold. I have searched Google and others but so far found nothing. As I say it's not stricly the Turbo book I'm looking for but a Vios (any model) to give me the basic maintenance know hows. The Turbo bit I will probably need to put myself into the hands of Toyota or a clued-up mechanic.

Cheers

JL

If you have the actual handbook, you could get a Thai friend or somebody that knows a Thai person to translate the service and maintanance parts of the handbook for you.

I type Thai words into google translate from my handbook and not always good but more or less can understand what the translation is on about.

You service it just the same as any other car, as for checking the turbo it will be an analysis check at Toyota's.

Edited by Kwasaki

It seems the Toyota Vios is also sold as the Toyota Belta & Toyota Yaris > http://en.wikipedia....iki/Toyota_Vios

I found the 2007 Toyota Yaris Factory Repair Manual > http://www.etimago.c...s/repairmanual/

On the left hand side menu, you could find the 2007 Yaris Owner's Manual.

I hope the above would be of some use to you.

Great find ravip, it should do the job just fine. Big, big help thanks.

Cheers,

JL