Thailand Gold Prices

ManOnTheRoad

Thailand Gold Prices,

Im thinking of buying several baht of Thai gold, Would like to know when is the best time to buy . Chinese new year is comming should i buy before during or after chinese New Year to get the best lowest deals ?

Buy: ฿24150 Sell: ฿24250

Last Update: 2012-01-09 09:30:05

Price Change: -50 Selling

Price in

Baht ฿

per

Gold Baht thai-gold-price-15-days.png 15 days Gold Price

Thanks

Edited by ManOnTheRoad

The New Year will have nothing to do with the price of gold. It's a world-wide market price.

When to buy gold ? who knows. I sold 4-5baht necklaces that my wife had for 400,000bt about 6 months ago.

Looking back, that was a mistake. But then again, I paided 180,000bt for them years ago. My GF years ago

got alot of necklaces and bracelets. (Thai girls love gold). If she is a keeper, buy her some gold.

Years ago the GF became my wife. And to you TV haters, the 400,000bt went into my bank account. You only have 1 life!

http://goldtraders.or.th/ site fro up to date of the day prices for Thailand.

Top one is for Bars.

The bottom for necklaces and bracelets, ear rings etc.

Buy plain necklace and bracelet chains all gold is better in IMO easy to sell back.

Gold will always eventually go up so it's really a case of watching the prices if your buying a lot, not so much to buy in a small way. 22/12/2011 - 24,400 today 24,700, 05/08/2011 - it was around 27,000.

Edited by Kwasaki

it is well rumored between gold buyers that gold price may drop this year due to western currency instability

Wouldn't western currency instability cause prices to rise rather than fall wink.png

At least in those unstable currencies it likely would.

Edited by flying

The New Year will have nothing to do with the price of gold. It's a world-wide market price.

Gold goes up with the demand and there will be plenty acquiring the precious metal around Chinese New Year.

Now let me see, all I need do in future to make a killing is buy a calendar. Actually I would be better off with a colander, has less holes than your theory methinks. rolleyes.gif

Gold goes up with the demand and there will be plenty acquiring the precious metal around Chinese New Year.

Now let me see, all I need do in future to make a killing is buy a calendar. Actually I would be better off with a colander, has less holes than your theory methinks. rolleyes.gif

Fair enough mate what ever you think.

The last two months of this year are likely to see China’s gold imports surge further ahead of Chinese New Year, supporting gold prices, according to Ms Kong. “We’ve noted a quite strong seasonality in gold prices, typically prices go up in the months before the Chinese New Year.”

Source - http://www.wealthwire.com/news/metals/2180

Last week

Five years ago... A mere THB 11,000 cool.png

post-61130-0-22172800-1326346451_thumb.p

The very same people to this day still adamantly swear that Gold is a bad investment when the conversation arose and I told them I had bought 3, 10 baht bars, nothing big but a little diversity with me cash. Strange that it's the same folk who told me not to buy my own condo as the Government it to unstable.

Heck if I had listed to them I would be living in a tiny rented fan room wearing a fake Buddha Amulet, a Leo string vest and claiming I had "all the money in the world".

Just bought 5 baht worth of golds very happy now :) According to the gold store lady gold price maybe will reach up to 31'000 baht around 2nd quater of this year, but the prices will drop for few month after Chinese New Year . As for now the price will just go up until the day of Chinese New Year