Childrens Day

JAG

I understand that Childrens day is this coming Saturday (14th). I have taken Little Miss JAG to the jollies at the Airport for the last two years, and would like to try something new. Anyone about with any knowledge of what else is going on? Thanks in advance.

These Childrens School Day great fun....thumbsup.gif

I've been to three, the best one was in a small village in Songkhla, several years ago... , if you enjoy kids... and want to see some Thai culture and kids having fun... just go..... !

I've been twice to a local one on Samui, but not as good, ... just an evening affair, but still interesting to see... I guess dates vary a little around different areas of the country... but usually in mid January period...

It's free and easy to come and go...

Go and take your camera too!

I think many people would enjoy.... although not everyone knows when they are on, unless you ask the locals..(probably those with school kids) . Some are held on a week day evening... as does the local Samui school... I think any school anywhere in Thailand would make a good job of it, no matter where held!

Edited by samuijimmy

Aside from activities at the airport or the military base also the private initiative should

not be forgotten:

Among others Taweeyont, the big shop for electrical appliances at Salee Gate (next to First

Church) organizes a drawing contest for children on childrens day. A lot of other activities will

take place on the parking place behing the building. Thirty thousand Baht in prizes!

Also Sinthanee, close to Big C, usually organizes a lot of festivities.

Limbo neus.gif