Beer Headache Poll

KRS1

Number One Headache Beer  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the past Chang was the known headache beer, but it seems recently Leo has surpassed Chang and is turning peoples brains into mush lately, so lets see which is causing the most pain these days.

Weird thing is,i don't seem to get headaches with cans or small bottles though. huh.png

multiple choices are authorized.

Edited by KRS1

i've never been bothered by headaches here from thai beer as i didn't like any of it enough to drink enough of it to get one - the new chang export may change that tho as i suspect i could drink that in very large amounts.

for what it's worth norwegian beer (rignes) held the world's bloodiest hangover title for many years, until i visited korea and had a skinful of the quite tasty korean beer OB (oriental brewery) - spent all the next day puking, suffering hallucinations and the most skull splitting headache i've ever had - it's no exaggeration to say i wanted to die.

You would change your mind if you tried Cambodian beer, Angkor brewery will put you down like a sledgehammer.

Tiger beer gives me a headache within 30 mins of imbibing.. not a big drinker these days but there used to be an australian beer we would get called Coopers and it was all natural brewed in the bottle.. hangovers were less but it was a brainwiper.. no recall of events on the evening.. even when friends dropped around next day and said here are your clothes back, you were so funny last night... gulp

You would change your mind if you tried Cambodian beer, Angkor brewery will put you down like a sledgehammer.

Tiger beer gives me a headache within 30 mins of imbibing.. not a big drinker these days but there used to be an australian beer we would get called Coopers and it was all natural brewed in the bottle.. hangovers were less but it was a brainwiper.. no recall of events on the evening.. even when friends dropped around next day and said here are your clothes back, you were so funny last night... gulp

forgot to add Tiger to the poll.

Edited by KRS1

I found the opposite.

Forgot the name was actually ABC beer, not sure if it was Angkor....But definately ABC in the red can, so thick you could stand a spoon up in it...but great buzz though!

My old cambodian friends told me some people drink it as some type of form of medication.

I found the opposite.

Forgot the name was actually ABC beer, not sure if it was Angkor.

Yep, ABC is more likely, both Angkor and Anchor were fine with me.

Theres a reason they call it a Changover... gives me a headache after one bottle, Leo is ok.

apart from san mig light, Leo is probably the best, cleaner crisper taste, and no hadache the morning after

dude you have to try more beers other than LEO.

Leovered everytime i finish the second bottle, ive never had a hangover with Heineken, and only slight ones with Chang Export.

I had a mix of Hoegaarden, Tiger, Carlsberg and Skol last night, and awoke without sore head, so the headache must be in the bottle that's left in the fridge. I'll be wary of it from now on...

SC

You keep a bottle of this in the fridge?

everclear.jpg

• Like 1

I had a mix of Hoegaarden, Tiger, Carlsberg and Skol last night, and awoke without sore head, so the headache must be in the bottle that's left in the fridge. I'll be wary of it from now on...

SC

everclear.jpg

OMG!!!!unsure.png

SC

I reckon it must have been the Carlsberg that had all the typos in it, since I've been on the Skol & Tiger this evening

DV

SC

everclear.jpg

OMG!!!!unsure.png

I think a hangover with that is pretty much guaranteed.... but you can clean the tiles with your own vomit.