Another Where To Buy Question

walker600

Taking delivery of a 2012 er6n in a few weeks, so right now just window shopping for any nice aftermarket parts, exhaust, crash bungs, paddock stand, etc.....

If you ship stuff in from abroad do you have any recommendations/comments on shipping companies? reliability? imports duty......

Many Thanks

Taking delivery of a 2012 er6n in a few weeks, so right now just window shopping for any nice aftermarket parts, exhaust, crash bungs, paddock stand, etc.....

If you ship stuff in from abroad do you have any recommendations/comments on shipping companies? reliability? imports duty......

Many Thanks

2012 is still difficult as it has new exhaust, and still havent seen any aftermarket out yet. 2009-2011 sportsbars dont fit either

shipping works best person to person, shipped as new parts from a company customs is a hassle

good luck with new bike. keep the rubber side down

Agree that the big bike shops on bypass road are insane for prices, they figure you can afford an exotic bike so you can spend the 300% mark up on parts. I went looking for an aftermatket exhaust for my new CBR 250 (not a "big" bike) and some places wnated more for a muffler than I paid for the bike...seriously?