Frey Bentos Pies

gennisis

Frendship in Pattaya has them, about B250 each

How very friendly of them.

Any sightings in Bangkok?

The website that the OP mentions, has them at 1.89 quid, which works out at about 90 baht. All depends though on the cost of shipping.

Edited by rixalex

The website that the OP mentions, has them at 1.89 quid, which works out at about 90 baht. All depends though on the cost of shipping.

You can ship 7 pies for about 28 Squid. So the pies end up at just under 6 quid (300 Baht) a pop. Local outlet slightly cheaper, but of course no guarantee that they will have them.

You can ship 7 pies for about 28 Squid. So the pies end up at just under 6 quid (300 Baht) a pop. Local outlet slightly cheaper, but of course no guarantee that they will have them.

Thx 4 info.

why not get a friend in pattaya to buy them and then send by EMS?

Amazing that you have all missed the post about Buriram and Khorat. Available at 165baht and can be sent anywhere in Thailand.

Fantastic frozen meat pies also available. Along with many many other farang fare. Thats where I get all of my stuff. There is a thread on the Issan forum about it.

Can PM me and I will send you the guys contact details.

• 6 months later...

Frey Bentos pies are great, but I do not buy them anymore as there is very little meat in them now. You can also buy tinned corn beef at Friendship, but where else can you but it now? Tops, Foodland, Villa all used to sell, but not any more.

How very friendly of them.

Any sightings in Bangkok?

Villa on Sukhumvit Soi 11 stocks them, sorry didn't look at the price.

• 2 weeks later...