Moto Gp & Wsb, 2012.

Lickey

Thanks for that.

The Ducati sounds cool.........what is the price of a new 1100 Monster in Thailand?

Tomorrow, I am on the bus for my last 2 weeks in Singapore as my Street Triple R wub.png goes to its new owner sad.png

Heading to KL, bikeless......to begin with.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soihok, unless your new place is on the ground floor, you will have to buy a Honda monkey bike so it will fit in the lift!!

Yes, seems Dovi is going to Duke, so the factory teams are all sorted now, i really wonder who the front runners will be next year? shall i tell you now or you all gonna wait for next year????

WSB, Front runners next year or the next race even, no idea, which makes it so much more interesting....

I spoke too soon......really nasty crash for Casey Stonor, injury to his ankle. RCV went airborne and lost its rear tyre.

Hope he is ok

It is apparent that this track surface isn't very good.

Yeah, Hayden was out cold, a bit scary to see, I was very relieved to see him move. After witnessing Marco's last fall, its heart in the mouth time.

I'll try to watch the races, which means not going to bed, then straight off to work in the morning.

Eurosport commentators were saying that Bridgestone were asked to make a special tyre for Indy as its an anti-clock circuit, therefore many more lefts, also that particular part of the circuit is only used once a year for bikes and a few car races,

all guesswork really whether its tyres,track or rider??? Lorenzo had 2 sliders on his left knee, apparantly to keep the bike a bit more upright..

WSB Effenbert Liberty Chech team not going to Russia, dunno why that is? lack of funds perhaps?

Missed the races,,,,fell asleep.

Looking at the times it seems that the race was quite spread out. Big respect to Casey Stonor for getting back on and finishing 4th.

Sounds as if Marquez ran away with it in Moto2.

Missed the races,,,,fell asleep.

Looking at the times it seems that the race was quite spread out. Big respect to Casey Stonor for getting back on and finishing 4th.

Sounds as if Marquez ran away with it in Moto2.

Moto3 then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You done the right thing Soihok, falling asleep, i think most of the track fans did too, after Puff the magic dragon [spies] went out in a cloud of smoke,

Spose Moaner did well to compete, thats ok with a chipped bone or 2, but with torn ligaments ect, they need rest, hes gonna end up with a permanet limp,

Well done Hernandez, got some new frame bits ect, 9th place, beating some prototypes,

Got a good weekend coming up, GP brno, WSB Russia, BSB Cadwell Park, i will be watching, !!!!!

Amazing, Pedrosa manages to do a ride which could have helped Stoner - had he not been a bit f---ed up by his injuries. Either that or Lorenzo let him go, figuring a, major challenger Stoner is behind, and b. green track hairy and dangerous why bother.

Anyway looking more likely for Jorge now although the commentators tried to talk Dani up.

Valentino's body language said to me "only going through the motions now". Next year what makes Yamaha think will be any different from 2010. Never go back. I know he's loved but for mine his day is done. Proven wrong I will walk to Sepang next year (but only from the Airport) to catch up with Mr Soihok. Maybe he will give me a lift back on his new Monster 1100 which in Malaysia might be cheaper than Thailand 1mill plus.

Moto 2 hats off to Marc. I hope Tech 3 dont think Bradley will be anywhere near Dovi or Cal, he cant even beat perennial back marker Westy. Sorry you Poms but it has to be said.

Moto 3 always good to see a new winner pretty good last couple of laps dooay.

I'm surprised Effenbert aren't going to Moscow but then I noticed last race that one or the other of them (Guintoli or Smrz) was in a different team so maybe funds are the issue. Anyway its a new track so I'm going to predict the old pro Checa to come to the fore but expect the others will want to argue. Pity I dont get BSB, for the Aussies its getting thin on the ground I've been watching Speedway to get a fix, I think True must have bought it late so it's all out of date but the Crump and Holder are going good, I used to go and cheer Crump'ys old man Phil, at the Ekka speedway in Brisneyland, those were the days 15 rum and cokes then drive home (til I got done of course in a famous car called the pieces of 8 which was a Holden V8 with a bit of go and plenty of passengers not many drivers)

• Like 2

Nice one mate.

Mrs soihok is dead against me getting a bike in KL, I won't have time to ride one either........not to worry I'ld still give you lift. I am now a bus passenger for the next 2 weeks, then I'm off.

Regarding B.Smith. I am suprised he is moving up to MotoGP, hope he does better than he has in Moto2.

I took my wife to watch Sheffield Tigers Speedway in Sheffield when we were back there in 2009, she enjoyed it more than a cold wet Donnington for MotoGP (tramping over loads of cold cow fields to get to the track). All I got was unamused looks, she did buy me a tee shirt though.

In 2004 I took her to watch some banger and stock car racing in field near Rotherham, now she really enjoyed that, especially when a car turned over and caught fire with the driver still inside......my how she laughed smile.png

Amazing, Pedrosa manages to do a ride which could have helped Stoner - had he not been a bit f---ed up by his injuries. Either that or Lorenzo let him go, figuring a, major challenger Stoner is behind, and b. green track hairy and dangerous why bother.

Anyway looking more likely for Jorge now although the commentators tried to talk Dani up.

Valentino's body language said to me "only going through the motions now". Next year what makes Yamaha think will be any different from 2010. Never go back. I know he's loved but for mine his day is done. Proven wrong I will walk to Sepang next year (but only from the Airport) to catch up with Mr Soihok. Maybe he will give me a lift back on his new Monster 1100 which in Malaysia might be cheaper than Thailand 1mill plus.

Moto 2 hats off to Marc. I hope Tech 3 dont think Bradley will be anywhere near Dovi or Cal, he cant even beat perennial back marker Westy. Sorry you Poms but it has to be said.

Moto 3 always good to see a new winner pretty good last couple of laps dooay.

I'm surprised Effenbert aren't going to Moscow but then I noticed last race that one or the other of them (Guintoli or Smrz) was in a different team so maybe funds are the issue. Anyway its a new track so I'm going to predict the old pro Checa to come to the fore but expect the others will want to argue. Pity I dont get BSB, for the Aussies its getting thin on the ground I've been watching Speedway to get a fix, I think True must have bought it late so it's all out of date but the Crump and Holder are going good, I used to go and cheer Crump'ys old man Phil, at the Ekka speedway in Brisneyland, those were the days 15 rum and cokes then drive home (til I got done of course in a famous car called the pieces of 8 which was a Holden V8 with a bit of go and plenty of passengers not many drivers)

Blue tongue, you can watch it mate, online live, just need a good internet connection, just enter British Eurosport 2 live tv in a google search, you will get many sites, add them to favorites, if 1 doesnt work, try the next, ive done this since True changed to mpeg 4 whatever, and my dreambox doesnt work for a lot of channels, Mrs is happy, still has 60 odd thai progs, and only 3 english speaking, and now that is free, if you cant get it to work, check Youtube a day or so later, full race or hilights usually, try and get it done before this Sunday, 26th, also find TV listings for eurosport, dont forget to add on time difference, action starts about 1.30pm thai time,

Yes, Checa is leading in RUS after todays testing, HASlam then Sykes,

Yes, MotoGP is getting a bit F! ish again, another reason i found Eurosport online, for those posters who have never seen British Superbikes at there best, have a look at this from Youtube, last years final race from Brands Hatch, [whats happened to Hopper since???]

Superbike Sunday [and saturday evening ] Eurosport 2 should/could be on this link,,

http://www.freedocast.com/ONNACBsub1T1DMm

This link will take you to the best site ive found so far, if its not on the screen, scroll down, look at the live tv broadcasts, look at the pics, Eurosport is a bit like the mix of letters and numbers, there is a full programme of bikes starting about 1.30 thai time,

http://tvlistings.guardian.co.uk/text-only/?tvgDayOffset=2f&tvgBroadcaster=UKSkyCable&tvgRegion=London&tvgFlagFilter=&tvgChannelName=Eurosport2+UK

Thats the Sunday listing,

• Like 1

AWESOME....day of racing today.

Kicked off by Tom Sykes winning the first WSBK race in Russia...........go for it Tom.

I was shouting for Chaz Davies to take second, very disappointed when he dropped it a few laps from the flag.

Quite an emotional moment for me to see the Union Jack raised/ God Save The Queen played on the podium.

Even though I turned my back on life in the UK 20 years ago ( I'm 47 now), to see a countryman to win at the highest level still stirs my emotions.

Lets see if he can do the double!!

I move to Malaysia in less than 2 weeks, so no internet and tv contract untill I sort my sh*t out

Pedrosa / Lorenzo.

Epic battle........one of the best I've sen for ages...........very happy that Dani clintched it at the end.

You could sense that Lorenzo was going to pounce with a bite, but Dani took it to him.,

Cal C, first Brit rider on the MotoGP podium for 12 years.....!!!

Breathless after the action in WSBK and MotoGP rolled into one afternoon / evening..........now I need a beer,,,Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite an emotional moment for me to see the Union Jack raised/ God Save The Queen played on the podium.

Even though I turned my back on life in the UK 20 years ago ( I'm 47 now), to see a countryman to win at the highest level still stirs my emotions.

Lets see if he can do the double!!

I move to Malaysia in less than 2 weeks, so no internet and tv contract untill I sort my sh*t out

Agreed, extra special for me as he's a Coventrian like my good self :D

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes, MotoGP is getting a bit F! ish again, another reason i found Eurosport online, for those posters who have never seen British Superbikes at there best, have a look at this from Youtube, last years final race from Brands Hatch, [whats happened to Hopper since???]

Superbike Sunday [and saturday evening ] Eurosport 2 should/could be on this link,,

http://www.freedocas...ONNACBsub1T1DMm

This link will take you to the best site ive found so far, if its not on the screen, scroll down, look at the live tv broadcasts, look at the pics, Eurosport is a bit like the mix of letters and numbers, there is a full programme of bikes starting about 1.30 thai time,

http://tvlistings.gu...e=Eurosport2 UK

Thats the Sunday listing,

Great post Lickey.

Man I love motorbikes!!!

Thanks Norman, [from Mr Grimsdale] I thought i saw an overtaking maneveoure from Yourgay on the last lap, my mrs shook me awake to look, then Redposa overtook him, for me, the CRT results are more interesting,

Johnny Rea gonna ride Moaners bike for 2 races? Honda, please just throw the bike in the dustbin now, if you dont Dangerous Rea will !!!

Well done Huddersfields Grinner Tom, 1+2 can only get better, seems Kwackers have sorted the tyre wear thing at last, Eurosport commentater Jamie Whitham really made me laugh, he reckons Chaz Davies is so gangly he can scrape both knee sliders in the same corner,,

Cadwell BSB, had the first of the BSS races today, [sunday] a Triumph 1/2/3/ , Gawd knows why you sold yours Soihok, its a winner!!

Bank Holiday Monday in the Uk, the BSB starts about 6.30 pm thai time, might be on the sites i posted or this one i found today,

http://www.livesport-stream.com/index/british_eurosport_2_hd_live_streaming_free/0-31

Cheers, Lickey..

• Like 1

The Triumph had to go Lickey as I'm moving countries. Too many hassles involved with import tax, registration formalities, etc.

Not to worry, there are plenty about.

The dice between Pedrosa and Lorenzo was a classic. Pity Stoner wasn't invloved too.

Eating my Dani words now, he stood up big time. Hope there is more. Makes it interesting, a little bit. But they'll all have to watch out for Johnny, he manages a good start he'll knock someone down for sure, I think his meeting tally for Moscow was 3 or was it 4. Biaggi I suppose must take some of the blame for him and Haslam though. Cant understand why Honda dont give Stacey's bike to Helmut's boy. Then they could let Rea ride the satellite bike.

Good afternoon in front of the telly though, I (worked) in the morning, then 3 Archa's and a glass of wine, the family steered clear of me as I started egging the rider's on.

Most piss poor effort has to go to Luthi in Moto2, you have to just have a go sometime, not just follow then say the other guy's bike was too fast.