Terror Suspect Still At Large May Be Hezbollah Operative : Israeli News

Lite Beer

May be they were looking for Former British prime minister Tony Blair when he delivers the keynote address at the Thailand Board of Investment (BoI) CEO Forum cowboy.gif

We can live in hope!

Unkind comment.

I think ik maybe comes under the heading of harsh but fair!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone is getting confused about Sunni and Shia, Sunni is the one with the crap hairstyle who became a politician and died in a skiing accident, and Shia is the one who has had many facelifts, lives in hollywood and is a superstar singer. Allegedly!

May be they were looking for Former British prime minister Tony Blair when he delivers the keynote address at the Thailand Board of Investment (BoI) CEO Forum cowboy.gif

We can live in hope!

Unkind comment.

I think ik maybe comes under the heading of harsh but fair!

Perhaps I have misunderstood your fair comment. Are you saying you would like to see Blair assassinated?

The typical day job of the bottom feeders at both the Mossad and the CIA is to demonize the enemy. This takes on many forms and clearly, some stations do a better job of this than others. Taking out a whole page add in the Bangkok Post would be a bit silly but such things as that have actually happened.

I suspect there is very little to worry about here in Thailand. Just business as usual.

• Like 1

Am I correct in thinking that now the news content we see in Thailand is actually originating from Israel, who one is inclined believe seem to be actually running the local news agencies. One is led to wonder if the the Thai security services are actually being run by the Israelis too ?

The whole situation is indeed a farce, it would seem as if in truth not one person knows what is going on.

American election fever? Huh? Have yet to see any coverage of this on American media. Political candidates are too busy bickering about each other and the economy. Wouldn't get coverage here in America until something blows up.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Doesn't need coverage in the USA. Perhaps the support they are after is in the 6m US expats outside of America at any given time. As lot of potential votes to court. I would assume though that only a minority of those are still unworldly enough to let the "scare'em into voting for us" strategy to work.

The typical day job of the bottom feeders at both the Mossad and the CIA is to demonize the enemy. This takes on many forms and clearly, some stations do a better job of this than others. Taking out a whole page add in the Bangkok Post would be a bit silly but such things as that have actually happened.

I suspect there is very little to worry about here in Thailand. Just business as usual.

The bomb components found are all part of the CIA/Mossad plot to demonize the enemy! clap2.gif

• Like 1

American election fever? Huh? Have yet to see any coverage of this on American media. Political candidates are too busy bickering about each other and the economy. Wouldn't get coverage here in America until something blows up.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Doesn't need coverage in the USA. Perhaps the support they are after is in the 6m US expats outside of America at any given time. As lot of potential votes to court. I would assume though that only a minority of those are still unworldly enough to let the "scare'em into voting for us" strategy to work.

Speaking as a U.S. political junkie, that theory is NUTZOID.

Am I correct in thinking that now the news content we see in Thailand is actually originating from Israel, who one is inclined believe seem to be actually running the local news agencies. One is led to wonder if the the Thai security services are actually being run by the Israelis too ?

The whole situation is indeed a farce, it would seem as if in truth not one person knows what is going on.

Bad weather today. Blame Israel!

No, you claimed that article states that Hezbollah is getting inolved in the "Thailand specific conflict." But the article does not state that at all.

It claims that Hezbollah is providing services and/or trying to recruit from among Muslims in Thailand... My statement is that there are Muslims in Thailand outside the area and not involved with the conflict yet you jump to the conclusion that the Hezbollah is infiltrating itself in the insurgency. The article does not state that.

If they are teaching Thai children to hate Jews and Israelis, they are actively radicalizing every Thai they touch. Such brainwashed Thais are perfect terror recruits. Grow up.

Grow up? Dude, you're reading things into the article that aren't there. ... "infiltrating in their charming way into the Thailand specific conflict" would mean that they're getting involved in the insurgency in the far south.

The article states nothing of the sort... there's no mention of the insurgency, nor is there mention that they are focusing on 3-4 provinces in which it exists.

It claims they are recruiting "agents" but it doesn't state the purpose.

Erobando next you will tell us their is no trouble in the South. Jingthing is right you should grow up and stop being anti Fact.

Edited by harryfrompattaya

Erobando next you will tell us their is no trouble in the South. Jingthing is right you should grow up and stop being anti Fact.

Dude, what are you writing about? That has nothing to do with my posts.

Please tell me where in the article it states that Hezbollah is infiltrating the southern insurgency! That's what Jingthing claimed... but the article doesn't claim that or even mention the insurgency at all.

Edited by erobando
  • Like 1

If they are teaching Thai children to hate Jews and Israelis, they are actively radicalizing every Thai they touch. Such brainwashed Thais are perfect terror recruits. Grow up.

What do they teach them? That Israel is a "cancer", wants to "dominate the entire middle eastern region" and using whatever money "for total power takeover"? And that its time for total war now and if you are not with us you are the enemy?

Stuff like that?

That is most likely what the nutters teach them.

Middle-East-map21.jpg