นิติราษฎร์

Joosesis

Apparently, the faction of academics opposed to this group is calling itself "สยามประชาภิวัฒน์" or "Siamese People's Revolution" (my translation; I have not seen what they call themselves in English).

Thanks to both!

David I really appreciate the link you shared. It is not only clear as to the meaning of นิติราษฎร์

but has great bilingual translations of the article. Great translation practice!

• Like 1

Farangnarak can you share a link? My friends and family in Thailand are all Muslim and I've never heard them say "death to infidels." I think I'd need to see your example in context.

Sorry for the confusion; emphasis on the word 'extremist' . . . as in the tiny 0.000001% of muslims that think beheadings is a good idea . . . and by infidel I mean those who don't worship [you know who] as a god. biggrin.png

One of the quotes was "cut the heads off the นิติราษฎร์ members and put them on pikes in front of Tammasat University" . . . there are literally 20,000 violent/hateful comments like that in just one shared posting I found . . .