Inverstors, What's Your Strategy?

Yes accredited enjoy the info. He trades off 8 exchanges

fund started Aug 2000 up 330% to date ( after fees). think his biggest holdings now are gold

alternative fuel (might be direct investment, not stock) and he mentioned the only real estate he liked is argentina. Very active trader and small fund.

You can watch him on Fox news cashin in program.

Checked their homepage but not much info on the fund (as one has to be an accredited investor as you know). Anywhere I can see more on the pig fund? Cheers!

Edited by Khun ?

My strategy has been to look at the best mutual fund performers for the past 1 and 3 months, buy them & determine my selling point with the use of 50 day or 20 day moving averages.. It is momentum buying, but I think it's better than the "buy & hold" ( buy & hope) strategy I employed when first starting out. I also think we can do as good, if not better than the "proffesionals" out there, & we don't have to pay a fee..

Remeber: it's better to miss out on a gain than to take part in a loss.. Always have a sell strategy in place & don't invest with your emotions. Wish I could always follow this advice myself.

Yes accredited enjoy the info. He trades off 8 exchanges

fund started Aug 2000 up 330% to date ( after fees). think his biggest holdings now are gold

alternative fuel (might be direct investment, not stock) and he mentioned the only real estate he liked is argentina. Very active trader and small fund.

You can watch him on Fox news cashin in program.

Checked their homepage but not much info on the fund (as one has to be an accredited investor as you know). Anywhere I can see more on the pig fund? Cheers!

the problem is, which alternative fuel. :o

I think there will be a boom in Solar utilities in the near future.

I hope so, its so rediculous that 98% of the worlds rooftops are sitting there idle. It boggles my mind, its so simple.

Its slowly starting to take off in the states, people are actually seeing thier Kwat meter turn in the other direction for the first time. Now thats a buzz, selling power to the power companies.

Another good investment, and this relates to solar power too is the "battery" industry, and all the components that go into making them. Big, small, fuel cell, whatever, its all about storing juice.

Milkplus - fully agree. We are running out of oil fast. Any tickers in mind?

Any thoughts on nuclear energy? Might be the stepping stone to win some time before we will truely be ready to use better alternative sources? Also considering that the oil companies will do everything they can to keep new alternatives from growing too fast.

Cheers!

Any thoughts on nuclear energy? Might be the stepping stone to win some time before we will truely be ready to use better alternative sources? Also considering that the oil companies will do everything they can to keep new alternatives from growing too fast.

Cheers!

Nuclear is definitely the future :o

I even predict that the US will go back to it. Maybe they could order a few plants from their new partner Iran.

Cheers!

Nuclear is definitely the future :o

I even predict that the US will go back to it. Maybe they could order a few plants from their new partner Iran.

Don't count on it :D I give it max 6 months to an Israeli strike.

Speaking of energy, there are more alternative sources. There are ways to use underground heat for electricity - you just drill into the earth, pour water inside, the water go out as steam which moves turbines - later those water can be used in heating systems.

and hey, I don't make this up :D , I know of projects going on in Germany doing just that.