Royal Thai Consulate Honolulu

Anyone been in the past few months? Is this a good address and info? Yes...I emailed, but no answer yet.

Any info would be great. A nearby landmark would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance.

ROYAL THAI CONSULATE-GENERAL

866 Iwilei Road, Room 201

HONOLULU, HI 96817

Tel : (808) 524-7787

Fax : (808) 523-0044

E-mail : [email protected]

Honorary Consul-General, Mr. Colin Miyabara

This is the most current info, as of 1/18/2012

Anongnart S. Carriker (Mickie)

Assistant to Consul-General

The Royal Thai Consulate-General

866 Iwilei Rd. Suite 201

Honolulu, Hawaii 96817

Tel. 808-524-7787

Office Hrs: Monday-Friday 10 a.m - 2 p.m. (except federal holidays)

email: [email protected]

Edited by Shot

Royal Thai Consulate-General

866 Iwilei Center (Suite #201), Iwilei Rd.

Honolulu, HI 96817

Tel: 524-7787 Fax: 523-0044

Office Hours: Mon.-Fri. 10a.m.-2pm except federal holidays and Dec.5 H.M. King’s Birthday

(For most convenience please call to confirm all services)

They also provide this information:

Royal Thai Honorary Consulate-General, 1287 KALANI STREET, SUITE 103 HONOLULU, HI 96817

Tel. (808) 845-7332

Fax. (808) 848-0022

Email [email protected]

The one on Iwilei Road is by the K-Mart off Nimitz, Dole Cannery Theater, and Institute of Human Services/Goodwill.

I did not physically go there, but I did email [email protected] and received a response to my inquiries within 48 hours.

Google Maps shows that 866 Iwilei Center is a very big building. I wonder where the entrance is for access to the Thai consulate:

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.00046d314d9711f49a389&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&vpsrc=6&ll=21.316363,-157.866733&spn=0.003498,0.00456&z=17&output=embed" frameborder="0" height="350" scrolling="no" width="425"></iframe>

<small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.00046d314d9711f49a389&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&vpsrc=6&ll=21.316363,-157.866733&spn=0.003498,0.00456&z=17&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Thai consulates world-wide</a> in a larger map</small>

To me, it looks like Kuwili Street is the little road turning off from Iwilei Road leading to the East side of the building. The name of the bus stop on Iwilei Road suggests it.

• 2 months later...

Sorry Im replying so late to this but I just saw it now. I hope you are familiar with Hawaii especially downtown. My directions is from Aala park. So, from coming from Aala park going down Iwilei, you will see a ramp on the right side of the street. Go up the ramp and the first office on the right side is their office. They share the office space with a cleaning service company. When you go in the door just ask anyone there. Their office door is on the right with some forms at the door and information. If its locked, they will usually have a worker with the cleaning service there. Ask them or they will ask you and can assist you.

Hope this helps.

Sorry Im replying so late to this but I just saw it now. I hope you are familiar with Hawaii especially downtown. My directions is from Aala park. So, from coming from Aala park going down Iwilei, you will see a ramp on the right side of the street. Go up the ramp and the first office on the right side is their office. They share the office space with a cleaning service company. When you go in the door just ask anyone there. Their office door is on the right with some forms at the door and information. If its locked, they will usually have a worker with the cleaning service there. Ask them or they will ask you and can assist you.

Hope this helps.

Good description....It looks like a blue factory, if you will, and it is located on the second floor. I went last week and for the life of me, as I was ON THE PROPERTY, I still couldn't find the dam_n place. No signs, at least I didn't see any. When I go back for my tourist visa, I'll know to keep an eye out for the cleaning company...

Also, it is much closer to Aala Park than it is to the Institute of Human Services and K-Mart, as I previously described it. You can see it from Aala Park, though I don't know why you'd be hanging out in that area unless you are homeless or have drug issues.