Green Filed Villas 11

hotandhumid

I went to see this very nice housing project recently and am thinking of snapping the 3 bed house we saw there. I was impressed with the place and it was very quiet, and not a Russian in site!

It's a little off the main track but have a car so no big deal.

Anyone here live or lived there or any comments good or bad that I can use towards my final decision.

H&H

lived there for 1 year in a story house near the pool .

nice place. good security. rental prices have dropped a lot on them. a few years agfo the big hosues fetched 50k/month , now some of them only get 25-30k.

sale price also down to just over what the original price was

nice place. good security. rental prices have dropped a lot on them. a few years agfo the big hosues fetched 50k/month , now some of them only get 25-30k.

Thanks for the feedback. The estate agent guy said the prices have dropped too. I am paying 25k for a 3 bed bunglaow, I wanted a bungalow as I have 2 little ones....can't wait to get there to be honest....privacy at last!

Thanks for the feedback. The estate agent guy said the prices have dropped too. I am paying 25k for a 3 bed bunglaow, I wanted a bungalow as I have 2 little ones....can't wait to get there to be honest....privacy at last!

And I'm paying 20k for a 3 bed bungalow, have done for years.

I don't think there are 11 Green Field Villas yet. Did you mean GFV 1 or 2 ?

And I'm paying 20k for a 3 bed bungalow, have done for years.

I don't think there are 11 Green Field Villas yet. Did you mean GFV 1 or 2 ?

Woopee for you!

Sorry if that information upsets you, I'm just helping you understand the price level here. Going through an agent will never get you the best price. There are still houses that fetch 50,000 or (much) more, but they are few and far between and usually rented by expat families who don't have to foot the bill themselves and/or don't know the local price level.

That's in GFV btw. GVF is definitely one of the better class villages in Pattaya. You didn't say which GFV you're in?

Sorry if that information upsets you, I'm just helping you understand the price level here. Going through an agent will never get you the best price. There are still houses that fetch 50,000 or (much) more, but they are few and far between and usually rented by expat families who don't have to foot the bill themselves and/or don't know the local price level.

That's in GFV btw. GVF is definitely one of the better class villages in Pattaya. You didn't say which GFV you're in?

If it wasn't for the agent I wouldn't have even known about the place! I'm very happy with 25k, I thought it was a very good price, it's a corner house near the front and it has a lot of very nice furniture, as said earlier they were 30k plus before. I am in GVF2 opposite the kindergarden place. if I stay for a second year it will be 22k a month with the option to foot the bill for the gardner if I want to keep it all looking nice, this years maintenace has all been paid up for in full.

• 2 weeks later...

The deal has fell through last minute. I'm really cheesed off about it as we really liked the place, was due to pay deposit tomorrow but the owner has said the house is no longer available without giving a reason.

Anyone know of any others here or nearby for around 25k?

The deal has fell through last minute. I'm really cheesed off about it as we really liked the place, was due to pay deposit tomorrow but the owner has said the house is no longer available without giving a reason.

what a shame

i am sorry to hear that

i hope you get fixed up soon

what a shame

i am sorry to hear that

i hope you get fixed up soon

Thanks, I'm genuinly really peeved about this, more so because I was going to pay the deposit last week but couldn't get the money in time, if I had I'm sure all would be fine now, all seems a bit unfair and this has really put me back to the drawing board again....and I hate drawing boards!