Gps Tracking For Motorcycle+Alarm?

dollarman

Where can I get a good GPS tracking device for motorcycles in Pattaya or BKK? Or should I ordered it from abroad?

Also, where can I get an alarm that is integrated in the bike, I already got the Xena alarm, but it is such a hassle to put on when I am just leaving the bike for 10-20 minutes.

I am a little bit paranoid now after someone cut my helmet of my bike during my first day in Pattaya :(

Cheapest way to track something is to use a mobile smartphone and download a tracking app, it can track the location via GPS and you can set the refresh rate of the GPS. In the event GPS isn't available the nearest cell tower location will be used to approximate its location. You can also turn the app on or off or set refresh rate remotely by sending an SMS to command the app, to extend the battery life since GPS consumes a large amount of power.

Many apps out there so choose wisely, and make sure it uses cell tower location as alternative tracking. A refresh rate of every 4 hours will generally give you battery life of 3-4 days. But you can also 'get last location' on demand if the location has already been registered.