Why Are There No Ladyboy Tuk Tuk Drivers?

theblether

Why Are There No Ladyboy Tuk Tuk Drivers? is it too draughty for them when they wear skirts? it looks like 5% of the population are ladyboys but you never see them driving Tuk Tuks, whats going on with that? maybe it ruins their complexion or something like that, all the profit they make would have to be spent on cleanser or l'oreal or some other girlie concoction....whats going on?

You sound like my kids when they were 4 years old with all the weird questions.

I'm sure I've seen a ladyboy tuk tuk driver.

It was pointed out on another topic that the general topics have become stale.....so think up a topic and get it up there!!

It was pointed out on another topic that the general topics have become stale.....so think up a topic and get it up there!!

I think the Pub readers will be thrilled with this one in a short while. laugh.png

• Like 1

I think the Pub readers will be thrilled with this one in a short while. laugh.png

You've been around too long! jap.gif

Topic Moved

‘theblether’……… I’m intrigued mate, what’s prompted this question? Is it a fantasy of yours? You are a sick puppy…Ha ha. Sounds to me like you have ‘Allen Partridge’ syndrome.

I got one for you…. Why Are There No custard throwing, pole dancing ‘X’ factor midgets in the bars………anymore?

‘theblether’……… I’m intrigued mate, what’s prompted this question? Is it a fantasy of yours? You are a sick puppy…Ha ha. Sounds to me like you have ‘Allen Partridge’ syndrome.

I got one for you…. Why Are There No custard throwing, pole dancing ‘X’ factor midgets in the bars………anymore?

They are all driving TukTuks