Phuket 'Spike Girl' Returns German Victim's Passport

webfact

have there been any further updates on the unfortunate victim in this case please?

Brewsta

Nah, still German I'm afraid. rolleyes.gif

Be nice now Payboy......nationality not his fault......an accident of birth. giggle.gif

I have a couple of excellent Teutonic friends who are great entertainment rolleyes.gif

Wiedersehen,

Brewsta

Greetings Brewsta.

off topic... why do you sign all your posts at the end 'Brewsta'?

It is obvious you have posted your own post, if you know what i mean.

I'm not sure why people do this.

BookMan

Fair point well made and salutations back , Mr Bookman.

I guess it's habit from signing off work stuff? I am the same with salutations and (sometimes) greetings.

As Basil noted about Sybil in Fawlty Towers .....(sic.) "my wife Sybil, mistress of stating the bl**din' obvious...." or something like that, anyway.

In my case, it's: "To you....here's the Word....from me." No confusion or misunderstandings that way and maybe get the right result, etc .

Regards & stay safe,

Brewsta [Da** it - done it again!]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course - I've no idea why NamKangMan doesn't believe you as most TV members are married/going out with college educated women earning a good salary.

(Although a "5 figure monthly baht salary" is not necessarily excellent - it depends on whether you are talking about 10,000 or 99,000!).

I am naturally delighted for every one of them. Certainly, everything is relative, particularly veracity on the Web.....so your comments are not out of bounds.

Of course - I've no idea why NamKangMan doesn't believe you as most TV members are married/going out with college educated women earning a good salary.

(Although a "5 figure monthly baht salary" is not necessarily excellent - it depends on whether you are talking about 10,000 or 99,000!).

I am naturally delighted for every one of them. Certainly, everything is relative, particularly veracity on the Web.....so your comments are not out of bounds.

.....obviously.