Last Minute Travel Plan

spazsway

hi there

ok so, we are coming to thailand finally, leaving next week, we plan to travel around the islands of phuket samet samui lanta and perhaps some other places if we manage

I know these are popular destinations and we are gonna be there in high season..but it seems to me quite hard to find budget (or reasonably budget) accomodation on the net!! ??

the thing is, I don't really like to book a place without smellig it especially if my choices are all expensive

so my question is:

is it really a bad idea to come out, at this time, WITHOUT reservations?

the last time i was in thailand it was not high season and i had absolutely no problem...should add, that i was also on my own, now we have two kids along so perhaps the roughest accomodations that seemed romantic then would be unfit today..

can anyone chip in on this?

will i find myself paying a lot of money because everything's booked?

any suggestions?

hi there

ok so, we are coming to thailand finally, leaving next week, we plan to travel around the islands of phuket  samet samui lanta and perhaps some other places if we manage

I know these are popular destinations and we are gonna be there in high season..but it seems to me quite hard to find budget  (or reasonably budget) accomodation on the net!! ??

the thing is, I don't really like to book a place without smellig it especially if my choices are all expensive

so my question is:

is it really a bad idea to come out, at this time,  WITHOUT reservations?

the last time i was in thailand it was not high season and i had absolutely no problem...should add, that i was also on my own, now we have two kids along so perhaps the roughest accomodations that seemed romantic then would be unfit today..

any suggestions?

You will have no problem in Phuket ! Stay at a cheap place the first night and look the next a.m. will find many of places for 800-1000 baht a night

hi there

ok so, we are coming to thailand finally, leaving next week, we plan to travel around the islands of phuket  samet samui lanta and perhaps some other places if we manage

I know these are popular destinations and we are gonna be there in high season..but it seems to me quite hard to find budget  (or reasonably budget) accomodation on the net!! ??

so my question is:

is it really a bad idea to come out, at this time,  WITHOUT reservations?

any suggestions?

It is the high season for tourists, but I think it should be possible to find good accomodation, try this one http://www.phuketpalace.com/en/main-en.htm