African Americans

adelaideHXC

I just had a stimulating conversation with an elderly American friend of mine. He said, "Come on...... The African Americans are the last group with racial protection left in the world. Do not, I repeat, do not touch the African American race. You can bad mouth any other race in this blankity blank world but not the protected African Americans. They finally have their President now let them have their protection." I just about fell out of my chair. I can not understand why there is so much hatred against the African Americans. Leave everyone alone............. Let them live their lives as long as they don't bother you or your family.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always African American? Very few blacks in America are actually African. We don't call anyone else by their origins,

When I was very young we called them colored people, then negros, then black and now African Americans. I wish that they would make up their minds. tongue.png

What are you, like 150 years old?

55. How time flies.

• Like 1

Why is it always African American? Very few blacks in America are actually African. We don't call anyone else by their origins,

When I was very young we called them colored people, then negros, then black and now African Americans. I wish that they would make up their minds. tongue.png

Ironically, these labels were put on them by the ever-PC white folk and their yearning for the omnipresent [and illusional] American exceptionalism.

fwiw, I was in Thailand 8 months ago, and I and the GF were taking a German tourist to the airport. On the way back at that station where you have to change to the BTS, while waiting on the platform, I noticed 2 blacks about 30 feet way eyeballing me.

I see on the other side is a BIB, so I am thinking this is going to be some sort of scam. Next thing i know, one of them is standing behind me. He chats me up, blah blah, blah, am I new in town? Since I am obviously coming frorm the airport and wearing a backback, what else would

would he assume?

It was how to make money from gems, at first I said I was only here for the women, but he kept it up. Then I told him thanks but no thanks, but said it in Thai. That really got him, OH you speak Thai. (Not really, that is almost all I know.)

This is what is great about thailand, just a stupid scam. If some strange guy started to talk to me later at night in Chicago, I would look for who was coming from the other sides, likely this is going to be a mugging.

fwiw, I was in Thailand 8 months ago, and I and the GF were taking a German tourist to the airport. On the way back at that station where you have to change to the BTS, while waiting on the platform, I noticed 2 blacks about 30 feet way eyeballing me.

I see on the other side is a BIB, so I am thinking this is going to be some sort of scam. Next thing i know, one of them is standing behind me. He chats me up, blah blah, blah, am I new in town? Since I am obviously coming frorm the airport and wearing a backback, what else would

would he assume?

It was how to make money from gems, at first I said I was only here for the women, but he kept it up. Then I told him thanks but no thanks, but said it in Thai. That really got him, OH you speak Thai. (Not really, that is almost all I know.)

This is what is great about thailand, just a stupid scam. If some strange guy started to talk to me later at night in Chicago, I would look for who was coming from the other sides, likely this is going to be a mugging.

BTW, I did ask him where he was from, I know africa, I think it was nigeria. Don't know what they teach in school there, but they sure raise a lot of scammers. On TTL I used to get a few said they were in nigeria. Christ, it's like a TAT on a so called ordinary thai girl, who would believe she wasn't working as a bargirl? Why bagirls like tats is beyond me, it's like a permanent job stamp.