Isn'T It Just Tops That There Are So Many People Here Enjoying Themselves!

StreetCowboy

The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view

I've got a couple of days off work for Chinese New Year

Isn't it all Just Tops?

What have you got to be so cheery about?

SC

EDIT: Gratuitous you-tube clip deleted.

Edited by StreetCowboy

We at the 'Humbug Party HQ' (aka 'John's Bar') are upset, as there's nothing much to grumble about, it really is appalling !

But Ian made a post, without a photo of a huge fish or a lithe toothsome young lady in it, standards must be slipping ! tongue.png

"The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view"

....... But it's raining, raining in my heart.

Actually that's not true. I don't work any more, I've got money in the bank, I'm only about 10% overweight and all my days are just fine.

• Like 1

We at the 'Humbug Party HQ' (aka 'John's Bar') are upset, as there's nothing much to grumble about, it really is appalling !

But Ian made a post, without a photo of a huge fish or a lithe toothsome young lady in it, standards must be slipping ! tongue.png

I'm not allowed to post photos. I don't know what the rules are about posting.

I'm not allowed to post photos. I don't know what the rules are about posting.

Sorry to hear that, Ian. Perhaps you could just describe the fish, in the photo we're not looking at ? I seem to recall that fishermen are often good at describing the 'one that did get away' ! ohmy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Actually that's not true. I don't work any more, I've got money in the bank, I'm only about 10% overweight and all my days are just fine.

If you could lend me some cash and Ian could supply the girls, I`ll be just fine.

BTW what`s work?

If you could lend me some cash and Ian could supply the girls, I`ll be just fine.

BTW what`s work?

I can't recall ever working it's been so long ago. I spent 40 years doing what I loved and the last time I really worked was when I was a BC logger in 1962-63

And, I'm not sure I can supply the gals anymore, Beetlejuice. I'm down to only 2 right now and that seems to be enough. I might find a few more fish in the coming days though. I'm heading off right after the Superbowl.

And that song was one of my favourites. I used to sing for a group many years ago and I know all the words. My present girlfriend enjoys me singing to her and that is one of the songs I do well.

I was sitting on a plastic stool sucking on a coffee this afternoon on a busy, dusty road in Chiang Mai... and said to my friend..."Gawd I love this place!" despite all its imperfections. Pretty girls in short shorts were riding by on their scooters, and an old lady with more wrinkles than me was pushing a cart while looking for plastic bottles in garbage bins. People who should never have been given a drivers license were stopping traffic because they didn't know the width of their car and blocked everyone behind them. It was just a passing zoo and all I could do was enjoy it.

BTW what`s work?

I can't recall ever working it's been so long ago. I spent 40 years doing what I loved and the last time I really worked was when I was a BC logger in 1962-63

And, I'm not sure I can supply the gals anymore, Beetlejuice. I'm down to only 2 right now and that seems to be enough. I might find a few more fish in the coming days though. I'm heading off right after the Superbowl.

And that song was one of my favourites. I used to sing for a group many years ago and I know all the words. My present girlfriend enjoys me singing to her and that is one of the songs I do well.

I was sitting on a plastic stool sucking on a coffee this afternoon on a busy, dusty road in Chiang Mai... and said to my friend..."Gawd I love this place!" despite all its imperfections. Pretty girls in short shorts were riding by on their scooters, and an old lady with more wrinkles than me was pushing a cart while looking for plastic bottles in garbage bins. People who should never have been given a drivers license were stopping traffic because they didn't know the width of their car and blocked everyone behind them. It was just a passing zoo and all I could do was enjoy it.

Yes, it is great isn’t it?

The hustle and bustle of life, just sitting there having a drink and watching everything go by without a care in the world. I believe that I am a lucky guy and very privileged to be here and able to stay. Sometimes when I see all these people travelling in all directions I wonder if they are coming or going? Suppose it doesn’t matter really.

I know what you look like and if one day I ever see you on my travels, I’ll stop and buy you a drink.

I know what you look like and if one day I ever see you on my travels, I’ll stop and buy you a drink.

You had me all paranoid for a minute there...

then I realised it was Ian you were stalking.

I'm one of the people rushing hither and thither, and if you must know, I'm going and coming at the same time (ooerr, I didn't mean it like that...) but with respect to different places - just like the tide.

SC

What's a BC Logger????

Sounds a bit rude.

EDIT: Ha ha - pleased to have got it in first (ooerr, surely not on a public forum)

THis edit will probably re-time it to after necronx

Edited by StreetCowboy

Are you saying that if your ideal weight is 80kg, you are 88kg this is "ONLY 10% overweight"? offtopic.gif