Family Friendly Hotels In Singapore

PattayaParent

I'm looking for a hotel around US$150 for 2 adults and a child.

I've used the usual suspects that I've found using a search on the forum (AsiaRooms, Agoda, HotelsOnline, AsiaWeb) and although they have hotels in the right price range none that I've checked out allow a child in the room, they're all max 2 adults.

Anyone managed to book a hotel in Singapore with a child?

if you click on the hotel info, child under 12 is usually free staying with two adults (assuming parents). I live in Singapore. You can PM me and name of hotel and i will help you call them and ask.

Thanks Nikki but the ones I've found when I click on 'number of children' it returns an error 'check the maximum number of room occupants' which is max. 2 adults.

Will get back to you on your offer of assistance. Thanks

• Like 1

In December I stayed at the Furama Riverfront for 3 nights with my wife and son, the bill was SGD567. Booked through AsiaRooms, but billed directly by the hotel. This rate was a prepaid special (no refund) and included 2 free breakfasts (very good buffet). However, extra bed (paid on checkout) for son was SGD 70 per night. Hotel location is OK but could be better, (not within walking distance of MRT). Don't confuse this one with the other Furama which is more centrally located near Chinatown.

In December I stayed at the Furama Riverfront for 3 nights with my wife and son, the bill was SGD567. Booked through AsiaRooms, but billed directly by the hotel. This rate was a prepaid special (no refund) and included 2 free breakfasts (very good buffet). However, extra bed (paid on checkout) for son was SGD 70 per night. Hotel location is OK but could be better, (not within walking distance of MRT). Don't confuse this one with the other Furama which is more centrally located near Chinatown.

US$942 for 4 nights but still to add on 10% service charge and 7% GST so way out of budget.

Try " ibis Bencoolen Singpore " ....in city centre...nice hotel...google the website...

Price good but as with many others 'max 2 adults per room, max 0 children per room'

ibis bencollen tel. +65 65932888..give them a call....prices range from Sin$148++ to S$240 ++...no extra charge for child...has to share bed with aldult..

If u can up ur $$ stay at the Shangrai la resort Sentosa.

Best place to stay and plenty to keep u occupied during day and night.

Great pool, huge room, great buffet breakfast and ur on the beach

I stayed at the Ibis Bencolen in Jan, has to be one of the most expensive small rooms i have ever stayed in plus the smallest frig i have ever seen in any hotel

Edited by phuketrichard

We have stayed in ibis Bencoolen Singpore last year with our child.

No extra fee.

Did you book direct with the hotel as it's their own website that tells me 'max 2 adults per room, max 0 children per room'

Anyway I've emailed them to ask.

We booked via their their official website.

We were told no extra fee when we check in.