Internet Connection

PETERTHEEATER

Hello Posters,

My new house will not have a telephone landline until December this year (if PTT promises are to be believed). I want an Internet connection which could be via landline or a satellite link.

Based on you experiences, can you recommend a solution for the HH area and also give tips on what to avoid?

thanks,

Peter

I've had TOT ADSL for a number of months now and am pleased with the speed. It's the cheapest connection, 500 per mth. There's also 750 and 1,000.

Quite a few people have had problems with TT&T. Seems to me that they should be avoided.

I have used CS Loxinfo as my ISP for two years now. I was on dial-up for about 18 months, and when they offered ADSL in this area six months ago, I signed up for that. My telephone line is supplied by TT&T.

My experience with the ADSL has been excellent -- reliable performance, solid connection. And CS Loxinfo has first class English language tech support, should you need it.

Mine is an "all-in" package (ISP plus all line charges), and is at a fixed rate of B1,500 per month.

• 2 weeks later...