Garden Sprinkler Systems

Andyman

why not use the xtremely cheap pvc sprinklersystems, good for 5-10 years in the sun, plenty of brand names, not much difference in quality

Because i have a very large area with 6 different zones connected to 6 different solenoids and a 2 hp pump that works just great, not the usual cheap garden setup.

Call 081-4152701. His name is Oo-ten. Installed my system 12 years ago and has maintained it since.

If the number doesn't work (it's old and I'm offshore), go to Chalong circle. 50 metres on the east side of Chao Fah East Road, you will see Bangkok Bank. There is a wide alley between Bagkok Bank and another bank that is used to park motorbikes. At the end of that is Oo-tens place of several rai of nursery plants. Oo-ten speaks reasonable English. His sister is at the place above and you will need a Thai speaker.

Call 081-4152701. His name is Oo-ten. Installed my system 12 years ago and has maintained it since.

If the number doesn't work (it's old and I'm offshore), go to Chalong circle. 50 metres on the east side of Chao Fah East Road, you will see Bangkok Bank. There is a wide alley between Bagkok Bank and another bank that is used to park motorbikes. At the end of that is Oo-tens place of several rai of nursery plants. Oo-ten speaks reasonable English. His sister is at the place above and you will need a Thai speaker.

Great! thanks for that, is he familiar with the Hunter range?

• Like 1

why not use the xtremely cheap pvc sprinklersystems, good for 5-10 years in the sun, plenty of brand names, not much difference in quality

Because i have a very large area with 6 different zones connected to 6 different solenoids and a 2 hp pump that works just great, not the usual cheap garden setup.

well, my pvc system works great with solenoids to, controlled by timers

so does the wineyard in Hua Hin

A wine-yard is a business, so, it doesn't matter how it looks.

A private garden looks much better with a permanent, underground installed reticulation system.

All that blue PVC piping above ground looks naff and spoils the aesthetics of an ornamental garden.

A wine-yard is a business, so, it doesn't matter how it looks.

A private garden looks much better with a permanent, underground installed reticulation system.

All that blue PVC piping above ground looks naff and spoils the aesthetics of an ornamental garden.

why would you want visibel pvc pipes in a garden? only the black sprinklers are visibel, the rest buried

in a wineyard water needs to be sprinkled from above they have told me,

my point of directing to ordinary TH pvc is the extremely low price, easy logistic, and durabilty. Industrial quality solenoids at Keehin at very low prices

anyway each to their own, I have seen "Hunter" products somewhere at silly prices, just cant recall where

Why not use the pop up variety so they aren't visible to the eye?

That's what I have. All pop-ups with mist type in the thicker vegetation.

Most good sprinkler systems use a rubber based pipe. It is easy to add, or, subtract sprinkler units.

Even if PVC piping is buried, walk on it and it cracks. Proper sprinkler systems for large areas use the equipment they do for a reason.

Yes, you can put together a cheap system with PVC pipe for small areas, but, when you get to big, spread-out gardens, it's worth doing properly.