Sachs X Road 250

motocrosser

Not even Richard has declared his guesses as "facts". He has heard a rumour and has told it as this. Not as fact.

You are flat WRONG on this point Wana.

Richard has made many false and incorrect declarations of FACT over the years on this forum.

Such as when he announced that Kawasaki would not sell the ER6n in Thailand:

Or when he declared that Honda would stop selling carb'd bikes in March of 2010, which was completely false:

Honda Thailand Will Stop Selling Carburettor Bike Next Month

Started by Richard-BKK, 2010-02-19 06:24

Or when he incorrectly announced that Tiger executives were CONVICTED of criminal acts in the Police Motorcycle Procurement investigation. (That was one of Richard's more outrageous outbursts and was promptly deleted by ThaiVisa, but I have the screen shots).

Or all the times he's stated (incorrectly) that the Yamaha big bikes sold in Thailand are manufactured in India... <deleted>?!

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the picture?

Not even Richard has declared his guesses as "facts". He has heard a rumour and has told it as this. Not as fact.

You are flat WRONG on this point Wana.

Richard has made many false and incorrect declarations of FACT over the years on this forum.

Such as when he announced that Kawasaki would not sell the ER6n in Thailand: http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__2413167

Or when he declared that Honda would stop selling carb'd bikes in March of 2010, which was completely false:

Honda Thailand Will Stop Selling Carburettor Bike Next Month

Started by Richard-BKK, 2010-02-19 06:24

Or when he incorrectly announced that Tiger executives were CONVICTED of criminal acts in the Police Motorcycle Procurement investigation. (That was one of Richard's more outrageous outbursts and was promptly deleted by ThaiVisa, but I have the screen shots).

Or all the times he's stated (incorrectly) that the Yamaha big bikes sold in Thailand are manufactured in India... <deleted>?!

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the picture?

Yes, i got the picture. And i have seen many of Richards posts before. But this is not about Yamaha or Honda or India or ...

Let me say one last thing here:

Your indignation here in this thread has nothing to do with Richard. It is again about someone saying something a bit critical about Tiger. Richard or someone else, doesn't matter. You will bark at everyone the same way.

EDIT:

Deleted a statement wich could be misunderstood by myself. Forgot we are in LOS smile.png

Edited by wantan