New Mangled Cbr 250R

wana

First you say:

my friends 2 month old CBR has just been in a accident ,he is road rashed in hosptal but he wil be fine

Then you say:

i would still love to make a naked bike out of it but going back to stock for 9500 is a cheap door out of the situation

painting the frame,wheels ,radiator etc ,getting a round light ,USD forks and a pipe , bar end mirrors and making it all look decent would probably be abit more hassle and expense

+ a stock bike is easy to sell on

a custom street figher might not be everybodys taste

I'm a bit confused- whose bike is this?

Some proper gear might have saved you ahem, I mean "your friend" from the road rash and hospital stay... ;)

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

T jap.gif

First you say:

my friends 2 month old CBR has just been in a accident ,he is road rashed in hosptal but he wil be fine

Then you say:

i would still love to make a naked bike out of it but going back to stock for 9500 is a cheap door out of the situation

painting the frame,wheels ,radiator etc ,getting a round light ,USD forks and a pipe , bar end mirrors and making it all look decent would probably be abit more hassle and expense

Some proper gear might have saved you ahem, I mean "your friend" from the road rash and hospital stay... wink.png

T jap.gif

if i had an crash i would say so .........go and have a dump to clear your mind

if the bike was mine i would go in another direction with the repairs but thats hardly your business anyway

have you ran out of windows to lick again ?? :D

First you say:

Then you say:

Some proper gear might have saved you ahem, I mean "your friend" from the road rash and hospital stay... wink.png

T jap.gif

if i had an crash i would say so .........go and have a dump to clear your mind

if the bike was mine i would go in another direction with the repairs but thats hardly your business anyway

have you ran out of windows to lick again ?? biggrin.png

Did you get hit on the head when you crashed? As usual you're not making any sense.

@big bike bkk

is nobody buying exhaust pipes or something ? having difficulties paying the rent ? dont worry ,if you can spam every thread every 15 minutes someone will surely give you some money to disappear ;)

@big bike bkk

is nobody buying exhaust pipes or something ? having difficulties paying the rent ? dont worry ,if you can spam every thread every 15 minutes someone will surely give you some money to disappear wink.png

Is that an offer? giggle.gif

another day another dollar eh tony ;)

@big bike bkk

is nobody buying exhaust pipes or something ? having difficulties paying the rent ? dont worry ,if you can spam every thread every 15 minutes someone will surely give you some money to disappear wink.png

Is that an offer? giggle.gif

another day another dollar eh tony wink.png

Seriously mate- go get your head checked- brain trauma from an accident is not always easy to diagnose... nutkick.gif

Hope BBBkk has a ride soon again so he has something he can tell others without provoking and throwing insults coffee1.gif

@wana:

Hope your friend has a speedy recovery and gets back on his bike soon.

Interesting that a Honda shop is suggesting to bend things and make a cheap repair. I always heared of shops (dealers) here at TV that want to make every repair/service as expensive as possible. Seems not to be true. Good to know.

Hope BBBkk has a ride soon again so he has something he can tell others without provoking and throwing insults coffee1.gif

@wana:

Hope your friend has a speedy recovery and gets back on his bike soon.

Interesting that a Honda shop is suggesting to bend things and make a cheap repair. I always heared of shops (dealers) here at TV that want to make every repair/service as expensive as possible. Seems not to be true. Good to know.

lest us not talk about the mentally challenged :D

the repairs are surprisingly cheaper than i had guessed ,i thought the shop would double the price of everything ,the single most expensive item was the front assembly at 28xx thb

(i dont know if im allowed to say someone got a good deal anywhere other than a non kawasaki dealer in case bbbkkk doesnt like it but il say it anyway :P )

unfortunately we cannot make a project out of it because the payee wants to keep it original looking when it comes time to sell and buy something else so its a fast and cheap option

BTW i took the opportunity + asked about the new honda crf 250 dirtbike , he confirmed its coming in april but dont have a figure on launch price yet

the big wing showroom will also have "some" bikes avail ,

no confirmation of a cbr 400 or a cbr 600 but it seems to be moving in the right direction

id would consider selling the er6n if these cbrs are sensibly priced ,thats may be a long shot though :)

id would consider selling the er6n if these cbrs are sensibly priced ,thats may be a long shot though smile.png

But you don't own an ER6n, do you??? passifier.gif

i do but i would swap it in a heartbeat for a cbr600

are you not the same idiot tha\t drowned a versys driving through a puddle ?

and you say people here dont know much about bikes compared to yourself lol licklips.gif

id would consider selling the er6n if these cbrs are sensibly priced ,thats may be a long shot though smile.png

and you say people here dont know much about bikes compared to yourself lol licklips.gif

I don't believe you own an ER6n but you are welcome to prove me wrong :)

A wee bit more than a puddle, but yeah, that was me! :crazy:

Good fun actually and the bike is just fine bikeday_smilie.gif

I don't believe you own an ER6n but you are welcome to prove me wrong smile.png

A wee bit more than a puddle, but yeah, that was me! crazy.gif

Good fun actually and the bike is just fine bikeday_smilie.gif

i can upload the greenbook if that makes you feel better :)

since when have you known better than i have what bikes are in my garage ?

same as you have critizied monty for riding a 250 and krs1 for riding a 150 cc

get your own life and stop b1tching about other peoples bikes giggle.gif

I've never criticized those guys for what they ride, but I have teased Monty for his shitty attitude in his dealings with Red Baron and KRS1 for being a squid ;)

They don't seem to have taken it personally the way you have though violin.gif

I've never criticized those guys for what they ride, but I have teased Monty for his shitty attitude in his dealings with Red Baron and KRS1 for being a squid wink.png

i still dont fully comphrehend how youve came to the conclusion monty has a shitty attitude for talking about bad service he recieved in some shop ? now youve hurt my feelings cupcake ;)

Edited by wana

bigbikebkk and wana = what a nonsense? how old are you guys?

sorry but you guys do not look like bikers but trolls.

where are the moderators?

please do not clash your egos through your bikes or biking.

if you cannot add something here just shut up.

by the way, a female driver hit my bike gently while parking in a hotel park 2 months ago. my bike did not even touch the ground but there was some scratches and it cost her only 1000 thb!!! for exhaust cover and one pretty big part of the fairing.

honda parts are really pretty cheap. thanks honda.

I've never criticized those guys for what they ride, but I have teased Monty for his shitty attitude in his dealings with Red Baron and KRS1 for being a squid wink.png

Hey who you calling squid? That's what they all think till they race me downhill ;)

I will annihilate you... :)

by the way, a female driver hit my bike gently while parking in a hotel park 2 months ago. my bike did not even touch the ground but there was some scratches and it cost her only 1000 thb!!! for exhaust cover and one pretty big part of the fairing.

you were ripped off mate ,an exhaust cover costs around 450 thb ;)

you were ripped off mate ,an exhaust cover costs around 450 thb wink.png

well man. just you stick with BigbigeBKK. You cannot drag me into your nonsense.

besides, the lady hit my bike paid it not me buddy boy.

sorry ,dont have pictures because it was dark

its in the honda dealer now ,they dont know yet the price but theyre going to call us with a list and prices and we can tel them what to replace

if its getting total new body anyway i would paint it in lamborghini yellow or something mad custom paint job to make it look coool instead of just another cbr 250

are replacement body parts painted at the factory or is there an option to chose the colour ?

when i have bought fairing from Honda the Pieces already came painted. it take some time for the fairing to come in though so be ready to wait 2 or 3 weeks for it. maybe if you ask Honda they can order any of the stock fairing colors. good luck

sorry ,dont have pictures because it was dark

its in the honda dealer now ,they dont know yet the price but theyre going to call us with a list and prices and we can tel them what to replace

if its getting total new body anyway i would paint it in lamborghini yellow or something mad custom paint job to make it look coool instead of just another cbr 250

are replacement body parts painted at the factory or is there an option to chose the colour ?

when i have bought fairing from Honda the Pieces already came painted. it take some time for the fairing to come in though so be ready to wait 2 or 3 weeks for it. maybe if you ask Honda they can order any of the stock fairing colors. good luck

Eh?

The faring isn't painted, it's coloured plastic.

And it should take one or two days to arrive.